Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

IF THERE ARE ANGELS AMONG US

Guest Ktrek

True story....I don't know if it was an angel that saved me but I was rescued from a rape by a homosexual man in his apartment when a police officer knocked on the door and maybe saved my life. God has been watching over me for whatever reason! :roflmao:

Ktrek

True story....I don't know if it was an angel that saved me but I was rescued from a rape by a homosexual man in his apartment when a police officer knocked on the door and maybe saved my life. God has been watching over me for whatever reason! :roflmao:

Ktrek

Because, He loves you :)

I think so, some people have been angels, at least at the time. But seeing as how many demon stories there are (i'm talking the noncorporeal type beings now), there have to be angels.

I believe I have seen one before, at first I thought it was just an unusually large bird till I noticed it had a human face (looking straight at me as it flew over.) All the circumstances surrounding that sighting are too strange for describing here, you just gotta take my word for it, or not.

:roflmao:

I believe in the supernatural so I don't discount anything.

That said, I believe in angels mainly because I think I would be dead ten times over by now otherwise. I won't go into all the incidents, but I can't attribute this stuff to plain luck.

When I was a kid, we had a gas leak in our house. We had returned from the store and I smelled the gas. We got out of there very, very carefully. I was five at the time, so I had no clue of how significant it had been when I mentioned it smelled funny.

A few years later, we were shot at by my mom's disgruntled ex-boss. Apparently she had discovered he was using his car detailing business as a front for running drugs and he wanted her out of the picture. The bullet hole in our car windshield was right across from where I was sitting but nobody knows where the bullet went.

A good friend of mine had come back to visit for the holidays and had invited me to go to a movie with her and another friend. I don't know why I didn't go, I just had a bad feeling, so I stayed home. After the movie, my friend was dropped off in front of her house and before she went inside, she was approached by two guys she knew, they took her to the park and strangled her to death, returned to the house and beat her entire family to death so there would be no witnesses. I guess there was a good reason why I didn't go out with her that day... but I still feel guilty like I could have stopped it had I been there.

Like I said, those are just a few of my stories. I had absolutely no doubt that there's someone watching over me.

i physical manifestations, and spiritually YES! physically speaking in the last year i have had a few come into my life if even for just a few short hours, that have made me realize many things in my life, and help me through the bad times, or realize after the fact that the bad was worth the good coming. i would say about 4, plus one here at STF.NET i wont say any names, but we all know her by two simple letters as her initials, shes been really cool too, with her kindness, and helpfulness, and good advice i would have to say RC is one too, oops did i just say her name :bow: . anyway spiritually as well there were a number of times in my life i should be dead, or badly mutilated, and all i can say is for some reason GOD, sent his ANGELS to watch over me. i take this moment to THANK GOD for this. ....................................... so yes i do beleive in angels. after all one that came into my life for a short time, was named, ANGEL, she helped give me the strengh to deal with many things. which i realized after the fact.

OH, this is so nice :bow: I'm getting emotional, again.

BTW you might be an angel as well. :thumbs: at least a pretty cool person. :thumbs:

Well, thank you, I think your pretty cool too. :thumbs:

When I think of angels, I think of my wife. I also think of my sons. However, I don't think I qualify.

well im sure that your family thinks of you as one. im sure that the first sighn of being one is not thinking of yourself as one.

plus one here at STF.NET i wont say any names, but we all know her by two simple letters as her initials, shes been really cool too, with her kindness, and helpfulness, and good advice i would have to say RC is one too, oops did i just say her name :thumbs: .

:bow: Ok I'm about to start crying now. *HUGS* :thumbs:

When I think of angels, I think of my wife. I also think of my sons. However, I don't think I qualify.

well im sure that your family thinks of you as one. im sure that the first sighn of being one is not thinking of yourself as one.

Actually, I think not thinking myself an angel is a sign of humility, which is pretty close to angel-like behavior, I suppose. I haven't met any egotistical angels.

I believe in some family members becoming angels. Why well here is a story for ya.

Every wednesday I had a three hour break so I used to go home from college and have my mums sandwiches, better than shop anyday.Anyways I used to sit on the top deck of a bus right at the front and on the right hand side. My friends joked about that seat being MY seat! But this particular wednesday I got to the top and heard my mum's mum's voice saying "Don't sit where you usually sit, sit where you are." I knew I should listen to it and did as I were told.

Half way through the journey, at a place called Angel Hill a truck with a metal poll string vertically over it, speeding. Well the pole smashed the right hand side top dek window and had I been sitting where i usually sat. I would have ended up with my head skewered on the pole. As it were I ended up with a faceful of glass!

My boss scarilly also thinks I am an angel too (Angel is the nickname my mum calls me by) I do all the jobs everyone hates and actually ask to do them when things aren't manic. The other day she called down to the basement where I was and said to me "You're an absolute angel!" Ah She's a god send of a boss any how.

I belive in Angels and i belive in God, but i also belive that God sends us Guardian Angels to help us along the way and to try and keep us safe. And my daughter is an Angel ( most of the time ).

OH, Jim, Matt, RC, I love you guys :bow:  :)  :bow:  :bow:

SEE WERRE JUST ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY :hug:

Ok I'm about to start crying now. *HUGS* 
now RC that was meant to be a good thing, not to make you cry. :)

Ok I'm about to start crying now. *HUGS* 
now RC that was meant to be a good thing, not to make you cry. :bow:

It was good tears :bow:

Are we going to start our 'Love Fest" again tonight? :bow: Still love you guys, your the best :bow: