Sign in to follow this  
headborg

Why?

Who needs Rhetorical Questions?

if a Lawyer can be Debarred, and a Clergymen Defrocked, can a Musician be Denoted? An underwear salesmen Debriefed? a Scrimshaw artist Deboned?

If 7-11 is open 24 hours 365 days of the year then why do they have locks on their doors?

In case they get robbed. They have to close the store until the police get there and the manager has to open it back up. I used to work at a 7-11.

Why do they put up signs saying "Unauthorized personnel keep out"? Ever hear of a place where unauthorized personnel were allowed to go?

Another one: If pro is the opposite of con then what is the opposite of progress?

What's another word for Synonym?

What's another term for Thesaurus?

if a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how do we know?

Why is abreviate such a long word?

Why isn't Phonetic spelled the way it sounds?

Why is it that 111,111,111 Multiplied by 111,111,111 equals

12,345,678,987,654,321? (by the way, grab a calculator, that's what you get!)

Whose cruel idea was it to put an "s" in "lisp?"

Can I drink Pepsi from my Coke glass?

Can I make a devil's food cake in my angel food cake pan?

Why is it not just musicians who decompose when they die?

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?............Congress?....... :)

Why can a real keyboard be connected to the Wii console to use the Wii shopping channel but NOT for the Internet channel??? :)

EDIT: Never mind, it can be connected for the web. :)

Why do we base our society around those that work from 8am to 5pm when there is a growing number of the population that does not work those hours?

Why do we base our society around those that work from 8am to 5pm when there is a growing number of the population that does not work those hours?

I've wondered that my whole life. Mom worked graveyard shift, I always worked late night or graveyard shift. The "normal" daytime schedule most people keep seems unnatural for me. It drives me crazy the way the everything is closed when I'm most awake, but more the people who can't wrap their heads around the idea that some people live on a nocturnal schedule and that there's nothing wrong with that.