Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela

Photo's of my world

d6e9163e.jpg

okay i found this and i think it is really cruel for the cat, but i laughed my head off when i saw it

tiny, she is the one in the pink stuff, ny bed quilt no less, she wraps herself in it if she is cold. she is 15

and the one below her is Brandy named after the singer and she is 5 years old and a little hellio. (She climbs, literally, the walls)

Me in all my (Boyfriend thinks so, so it must be true) gorgeousness

angeljane.jpg

This is actually a passport photo. One where I don't look like a criminal. WOWEE.

Now I need one of my boyfriend and then one of him and me when we meet and we will be done.

It is one of the few I like. My boyfriend Loves it. I'll have to make a copy of it!

And this is a pic of my babe.

It was our 1 week aniversary last night and we spent it voice chatting and we really got romantic.I ended up quite choked and he sounded very deep voiced when he told me he loved me. I really Love this ma, I am costantly amazed how deep it goes and how great it feels.

betternow.jpg

its cut from a larger lot darker pic, so actually that was the best we (me and bones) could do

The Reason that picture was kinda fuzzy, is because it was part of a larger picture, and the lighing was kinda crappy too.

:) :roflmao: :devil: :) :roflmao: :tomcat:

Aww some one having a moment of physical inferiority??

Harry, Don't know the Joe Schmoe show. I live 2/3000miles from you not everything traverses the Garabage dump between us (aka Atlantic ocean):) :roflmao:

Nice pics..I enjoyed seeing them..Thanks for sharing them..I'm always happy to see pics of our members.. :roflmao:

d6e9163e.jpg

okay i found this and i think it is really cruel for the cat, but i laughed my head off when i saw it

I know this seems mean, but I adopted a cat that was very matted...to the

point he had sores from the mats, so the vet shaved him to treat him.

His name is Woodstock and he's a Hymalayian and their fur is like down

and matts real easily...my vet suggested I get him shaved every couple of

years.

P.S.

He was very but out by it and we only laughed at him when he

wasn't looking.

Thank you Bones, you take a good picture or two yourself :bow:

Well I had work yesterday and because it was bucketing down the rain, barely anyone came in, so for the most part I was bored. I spent the end of my shift doing the stock room which I don't mind as it gives me time to day dream about my boyfriend.

So I got home and I was all tired aching and my eye was playing up cause i managed to coke in it and my gorgeous wonderful boyfriend sent me a picure he had spent the time I was working on!

I__Love_You.jpg

I do realise now that I am so very fortunate to have a man doing stuff like this. He is a rare man indeed!