Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Anyone else got a song stuck in your head?

I listen to a lot of Classic Rock, there's a station here locally that's been playing "Tiny Dancer" by Sir Elton John a lot lately, I really like the song, but now it's overkill.

Well...I did. Some ditty from some quasi-rap or whichever artist, talking about ''I like ta move it, move it''...not up on these guys. My music tastes lean towards the Classic Rock days..my heyday. The tune was on some car commercial...gee, it's been tough to lose tat one!....hm. Maybe i'll try that device from ''Dagger of the Mind''....heh heh. :vbg:

"The Final" Dir en grey

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The song is called the best is yet to come

for some strange reason i have "black hole sun" stuck in my head for the last couple of days...

BBK by Korn

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I Need You by the Beatles (this is a cover version)

this song gets stuck in my head every time I watch the movie Help! which I watched again yesterday

That tune 'Schizophrenic Psycho', whoever does it....seems the new music does that, moreso, if ever, than my fave classic rock....hmmm....'Maybe I'm the one, maybe I'm the one.....''

The accoustic version of "Born To Run" I'm doing a cover of it on my YouTube channel.

The accoustic version of "Born To Run" I'm doing a cover of it on my YouTube channel.