Q stole my bike

Porthos or Spot?

Porthos-vs-Spot  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Porthos-vs-Spot

• Porthos
    • Spot
    • it'd be a draw

My grandmother could beat Geordi so using that as a reason for having Spot win in a fight isn't valid. However, the most important reason why Porthos would win a fight against Spot. Alright the second most important reason (the first being that he is a dog). The second is that Porthos is a beagle. And despite Snoopy's fat tummy and over sized head and Porthos nice behaviour the dog was breed for hunting. Porthos would wipe the floor with Spot. It's in his genes. And the third reason is that Porthos is a much cooler name than Spot. Anything named Porthos is bound to win a fight.

So many of the people who voted for Porthos said that he would win because he's a dog. Let me point out that many dogs and cats can live in peace and harmony.

-if the dog is raised around cats it will get used to them; even terriers can leanr to live with cats.

-my aunt's rotweiler mix is TERRIFIED of cats

-just because a particular breed of dog was originally bred for hunting doesn't mean that the dog is gonna be a terrific hunter. I again reffer to my aunt's dog: He is part rotweiler, rotweiler's have a reputation for being tough, he is stupid, sweet, and submissive

-male dogs are smart when it comes to fighting (at least fighting over territory or dominance) when two dogs fight to become "alpha male" one dog usually backs off when he starts to bleed, now not all dogs are gonna do that, but it's usually the way it turns out

Wait a minute--Spot's that cat that Data has right?

Yes, Spot is Data's cat.

:wacko: Thats the way spot,A real TOMCAT!

I believe Spot is currently a tabby. Yes, I know perfectly well that she used to be a male, but she was pregnant and had kittens in the episode 'Genesis'. Unless she decides to have yet another sex-change operation, she is still a female.

Edited by Tech

Well, It's my belief that they would tie. Spot seems to have a mean streak, however, Porthos is a beagle. And a Beagle is a hunting dog by nature, as stated earlier. I think they would only fight if Porthos backed spot into a corner. Spot would probably attack to escape. otherwise, Spot would probably run away. I base my conclusion on my own cats and their experiences.

I voted for Spot. I recall Data also mentioning that Reg Barclay was the only crew member (other than Data, of course) that Spot seemed to like.

Have none of you 34 who voted for Porthos or a draw seen Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey?!

Cats rule and dogs drool!

Spot would win! Cats rule!

Guest Guest

Spot! Spot would win! Spot is the cutest! I like Spot!

Spot would tear that dog apart! Get 'em, Spot! Get 'em! Tear it up........ Tear it up. Tear it up!