Sign in to follow this  
SolarWind

What are we having for lunch?

For me it was

A beef and cheddar sandwhich, homestyle fries, apple turnover and a sweet iced tea at Arby's today. Was going to order mozerrella sticks as well but decided against that since I was not quite hungry enough. Decided to stop there on my way from work to school.

When I got home it was a cup full of cereal, and a bag of chewy honey nut granola bites with a Mountain Dew.

<_< Fried Budgerigar? I don't think so. :rolleyes:

Fried Chicken, cranberry sauce and tea.

Whopper, fries, diet coke. ^^What is budgerigar? :) Sound gross! :)

265551[/snapback]

Wish I could afford a Whopper today. :) I settled for a double decker tuna fish sandwich with a pile of cornchips, a nectarine and of course more COFFEE!

White pudding and sausage sandwich with tomato soup, tasty.

267540[/snapback]

^Now that's good eating! Why do I get stuck with stupid tuna sandwhiches when there is sausage in the world?

Oh how my soul yearns to see Ireland! It feels like my blood is calling me home.

Double decker egg sandwich with a side of bbq chips, glass of milk and a bunch of grapes for dessert. I must ban myself from those Stupid Twinkies and Zingers or I am gonna lose another tooth. :b-day:

I was gonna say, Airies :) Let me go dig out the breakfast Thread for ya. You guys can't find anything. :P :( :)