Sign in to follow this  
SolarWind

What are we having for lunch?

Chimichanga, refried beans, spanish rice, all with lots of salsa and a cold coke. I could live on mexican food. :P

i didnt have lunch today.. but tomorrow we get to go to easter "brunch". first we get to see what the "easter bunny" left us then my parents dont let us eat any of it because we are going to my baba's for food. then we get to my baba's house and we get to smell food and sit hungery till well after lunch time has past so its like almost dinner time then they tell me that the adults get to fill their plates first then after a half hour of watching every one else get their food and stuff us "kids" finaly get to eat some thing, but then your parents yell at you for "taking too much" because we will spoil our dinner of left overs waiting at home. *sigh* this is how every easter goes.. and its not fair the adults sit there snaking on some of the other stuff that has already been cooks but slap your hand when you dive for the food your self. some times you get lucky and grab a hand full then dart to the basement to share your prize with your cousins. and if you dont share i can garentee you'll be in alot of pain very quickly and have nothing to eat. *glares at evil cousins* this year ill have to be very careful.. :P swift like fox! :clap:

Here Ro, I'll share mine with you. :P Don't they have Child Protectives Services where you live? :clap: Sorry Honey. :clap:

Guflite fish with Horseradish sause on Matzos

With a full sour garlic pickle

(I love Jewish food)!

well I checked the basement (kronos)...and didn't find any rats..so I guess I'll have a smoky mountain burger, fries, sweet tea, and cheesecake.

I made pita sandwiches with thin shaved turkey, mayo and havarti

cheese...melt in microwave for 20 sces. and add thin slices of avocado

and a bit s&p......mmmmm :roflmao:

BBQ ribs and a baked potato

Stardate:214276.6

Hey wereborg I am coming over to your place for lunch that sounds good.

Seriously as for me umm lets see Ill be right back..........................................................um lets see here I have a grilled cheese sandwich and some chips with salsa.

v-seven, OMG that sounds good

ensign ro, the adults make the kids wait? Gees in my family kids get served first so parents can eat in peace. (not that parents ever eat in peace)

I had left over sesame chicken.

I love Chinese food

Guflite fish with Horseradish sause on Matzos

With a full sour garlic pickle

(I love Jewish food)!

TINA CAN I COME OVER????!?!?!?!?! I LOVE GAFILTA FISH (and that carrot that goes on top)!!!!!! (jewish im eatin bout the same thing passover u no...)

HEY SV

yes you can there is plenty of gafilter fish to go around :lol: Happy passover BTW

Today was jewish chicken soup :blush: aka penicillin

(is jewish by decendance but christian by religion..Quite a mix huh?)

Mazel Tov :blush: My dads a jew and mom is a christian.

I wonder did anyone else wish us a Happy passover?

Ps. Why do matzos taste like cardboard?

i like matzos i think its great :lol: so i dunno mayb cause its so plain, and no i dont think anyone else said a happy passover, dont know if anyone is jewish.... on this board (is listenin to the hannukah song) after passover is over im gonna have a bigggg burger with a bigggg bun lol anywho yea i had carrots and peas for lunch

Ah yes Burgers..I just had one on good friday. he he he

But another sounds great..

have you tried creamcheese and jelly on matzo? or peanutbutter on matzos

Quite addicting :lol:

Hmm...leftover easter ham, rolls, cheesy potatoes....and pie, later. Hmm... what kind to choose. Pecan, coconut, or lemmon?

LEMMON!!!!! :flex:

Gelfilte Fish, Hmmm, sounds good, I have sour cream, better go to the store. Get me some cardboard too. :wow: