Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

...er it was the most beautiful thing I've read..canada still doing well in the soccer qualifying.

My boyfriend offering up his favourite dvd, because I liked the movie.

My man is such a little sweetie

The clock finally hitting the last second, the bell ring, signifying the start of summer.

(Well... minus three finals I still need to write)

A million people together having a good time with no trouble.

An expression of confidence in my mother's face. It was actually yesterday, I think. But she finally acknowledged that we (her children) were going to take care of her.

Since my father died a little more than a year ago, she has been worried about "being a burden." Actually my dad left her well-off financially. Those of her children who are able have since been making choices and decisions that include her, anticipating the day when she cannot be independent. We had gone with one of my brothers to see a house he was considering, and when he was talking about space, he mentioned that it is enough space for mother.

I moved to a larger place more accessible to my mother. Now my mother sees another child planning for her.

She finally sees that we don't see her as a burden, and that is a most beautiful thing to see!

A young english guy called wayne rooney only 18 years old score 2 goals :clap::clap:

When I woke up this morning I realized Rachael had climbed into bed with me and was sound asleep with her head on my shoulder and her arms wrapped around my neck. :flex: :) :)

A friends 4 year old son JOS THE BOSS..hehe he had a baseball cap on and sun glasses he looked coool :flex:

Well it was more last night then today but i still cant get the picture out of my head,it was my girlfriend asleep on the sofa she looked so beautiful at that moment in time :bow:

Here are some pics of beautiful things i saw during the day

When i woke up

post-12-1088536099.jpg

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

A fully functioning application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) silicon detector control and acquisition system.