Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

Hmm my little sister asleep with her thumb in her mouth :laugh: ..and a name pop up on my msn this morning :blink:

Edited by hangon

It was a few nights ago--the view of the Capitol, Washington, Lincoln and Jefferson Monuments all lined up being the Pentagon, right before crossing the bridge. Late at night.

It's funny, how such things can make a person feel... that particular view says 'home' like nothing else does to me.

For today... I was given a set of Middle Eastern bangle bracelets as a late birthday present from a family friend. Very flashy and loud... but I love them. :look:

:blink: WOW something just caught my eye at work :eekout: ..*looks out window* :P :laugh:

Edited by hangon

A girl at the gym..she took my breath away..i never seen anyone as beautiful as her:blush :eekout:

A man on crutches walking his 3 legged dog. It's nice to have a friend. :eekout:

A photo of a very beautiful lady i know and like very much :) ..cant wait to see her today when we go rollerbladeing i have never met anyone as beautiful as her she has blowen me out of the water :)

Edited by hangon

Another beautiful winter sunset (4 in a row) where the sky is a crystal blue darkening slowly with a subtle band of red, purple and yellow on the horizon. The stars starting to come out with very little twinkle. Another night of beautiful starwatching. Makes the heart race with excitement even if I have to rug up in 6 layers of clothes just to keep warm. :)

Took a walk down the water..I know it's a traditional beauty, but the sun shining and running around with my buds dog was just awseome.

i was walking down the sidewalk, and looked up into the sky to see the sun, glowing like a platinum disk through a hollow in the overcast - tendrils of blue seemed to sift from the clouds, reaching out for the disk - it looked like a star with blue flames - it was really neat ... the cloud thickend up a little, then, and i looked around, realizing i was in the middle of a busy street, and looking like a complete dork...

Edited by joeybear

A photo of a very beautiful lady i know and like very much :) ..cant wait to see her today when we go rollerbladeing i have never met anyone as beautiful as her she has blowen me out of the water :)

Same again only i just got back from her house and saw her in person :)

The sun!

It's been raining non-stop for the past 3 days.

Two things

Brother Isaacs smiling at me when I walked into bookstudy today. He's an elder in our congregation who I've known since I was 14 or 15 and who's always been there to help me through everything. He's like a grandfather to me.

An encouraging scripture right when I needed it. :laugh:

The darkside of my pillow. :laugh: ::SNORE::

My pillow is my "best friend" other than Garifield. :laugh:

Edited by Odie

My best friend standing by me when it all went to h.ell this morning :roflmao: