Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

The sliver of of the new moon and the really bright star or planet or whatever that was right above it (gee I really know my astronomy :) )

My little sister came up to the base today, with members of her JROTC unit. the entire group was in their winter blues, and we set some RDCs on them. My sister got the highest inspection score. I tell you what, sitting back there watching this Petty Officer 1st Class try and find something to bust this Cadet Lieutenant on was really funny.

RikerChick :the bright star was Venus near the New Moon and yes it was beautiful!

The other night at twilight I saw the sun's rays stretching up from the horizon all the way the zenith and touching the Milky Way. Absolutely beautiful. Had to stop the car and sit at the side of the road and look.

<ader { pronounced Vader }, my new baby Water Dragon, who has been missing for 4 days, sitting on the lovesest, in the sun. :frusty:

RikerChick :the bright star was Venus near the New Moon

Thank you :)

Today it was a tiny little white moth that landed on my foot.

I saw a OPEL driving of a cliff

aaaaahhh.....what a sight!!!!!!

jeanway in the shower :flowers:

UH!! :laugh: SCREAMS!!! ::GRABS TOWEL FROM HOOK, RUNS LIKE H*LL:: :unsure:

WELL IT CERTAINLY WASN'T CAPT.WRIGHT'S SIGNATURE!!!!! :bow: LOOKS LIKE IT'S GROWING :naughty:

HEY NOW!! it hasnt changed, shrunk or larger. ouch your bein awfully hurtful tonight. your gonna make me cry. now do you really wanna see a grown man cry? god i hope not, i know i sure dont.

YES MATT, YES I DO ::BENDS HIS FINGERS BACK TO HIS WRIST:: COME ON NOW, DON'T BE A BIG BABY, THAT DOESN'T HURT NOW DOES IT?? :naughty:

actually if its my left hand yes it hurts extremely seein as thats the one i crushed. my right hand, yes as well seein as i over used that one for about 3yrs because of my left hand. but im not complainin really. :bow: but alas if you really wanna see me cry here goes :naughty:

Five Red-Headed WoodPeckers { A family, Mama, Papa and 3 babies } sitting on my window ledge talking to Baby Tongue through the screen. :laugh:

My husband coming home from the store with French Vanilla Cafe and Vanilla Oreos because he knew I was feeling down. 7.gif

My husband coming home from the store with French Vanilla Cafe and Vanilla Oreos because he knew I was feeling down. 7.gif

EWW!, can borrow him :laugh: Ice cream AND cookies, you've trained him well. :blink:

The jealousy of a husband after almost 16 years of marriage. This morning my husband sent me a page asking where I was at around 2:00 in the morning. :hug: He said he called the house and I didn't answer the phone so he wanted to know, 'Who, where, when, and why?' The answer is that I was asleep after taking my pain pills and I took just alittle too much and I was out for the count.

:laugh: With my husband away so much doing the over the roading bit I didn't think he cared where I went or what I did as long as I was home Sunday to be with him.

It's nice to know I'm loved and can still set his heart racing when he's hundreds of miles away. :blink:

Edited by BlueCrystal