Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

The town that I go to school at and where all my ferinds live, and a pillow of blue bounets and a blanket made of stars, and last but not least the evenstar

I woke up this morning I show Astro up close and personal. When I opened my eyes the only thing I show was my dog sniffing my them.

Edited by Odie

Well the most beautiful thing I saw today was this girl's butt at work.  :blush:

Form he is true to, Yoda said :lol:

well seeing how it was 2:00 am when i saw her last can i say HEAVEN again. that was last night, and this morning :blush: other than that today was a rather drab day.

My girlfriend singing in the Good Friday mass choir.

Awwwwww, does she read the boards because the sucking up bit does work :lol:

Lol. No. No she doesn't. But it doesn't matter. She knows how much I cherish her. We are very open with each other. And it's really invigorating because I've never been very open with anyone before.

But anyways... the most beautiful thing I have seen today? Well... um... oh. Me finally being able to hit my dad's Ping Ti3 Driver. Straight. 250 yards. I've never been able to hit that thing. Whenever I use it, it's got a powerful slice.

Sunset...

LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC GUYS!!!!

@ or !

Um, how is anyone off topic? :lol: And don't yell (turn off the caps)

My significant other (to early to call boyfriend, but you'll understand the term in a sec) saying to me after I explained how everyone in my family a) settles early that it is rare for divorce to occur and :flex: I am the eldest unattached person in my family. That I can now consider myself attached.

Also that he wanted to protect me and never hurt me. These were the most beutiful things I read as they made me icredibly happy.

I also watched him on web cam and he is gorgeous when he smiles!

I love his mannerism!

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

The stars. You can't see a whole lot of them with the city lights, but what you can see sure are beautiful. I need to drive up north sometime where it's actually dark at night.