Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

Three of my five African violet plants are in bloom. One has red-violet blooms, one violet and white blooms, and the other pale pink blooms. In particular the plant with the pink blooms has a bouquet of flowers ringed by the leaves. It is very beautiful.

The nice thing about African violets is that the blooms persist, sometimes for more than a month. So I should be able to continue to enjoy these flowers for a while.

My niece, playing on the floor with drumsticks and wood blocks.. while she was chattering away at all of us, in her baby talk.

A black and yellow butterfly floating around amongst the flowers, in the sunlight.

Most would not consider email beautiful... but to me receiving an email from my friend made me the happiest I have been in about 6 1/2 months. He had written me back in August, but I finally heard from him again yesterday :nono:

The most beautiful thing I saw today was....erm...

The flowers outside my college.

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

U2- "The sweetest thing" on YouTube.

No, hold on, I saw my cat earlier he was stretched out on his back on the back lawn. Looked really cute...

La Pieta in Saint Peter's Basilica! (It's my favourite of Michelangelo's works--maybe one of my favourite works of art ever--and it was wonderful to see it again!)

I just got up. The only thing I seen so far, other than my bedroom which I see several times a day, was what I saw when I had a smoke on my balcony. By definition whatever I saw from my balcony has to be the most beautiful thing I seen today so far.

So what was the most beautiful thing I seen so far today? I saw two dogs doing it.

The looks on my kids faces when I presented them with green eggs and ham for breakfast (with the help of a little food coloring). :yahoo:

The looks on my kids faces when I presented them with green eggs and ham for breakfast (with the help of a little food coloring). :yahoo:

you are an awesome mummy

you are an awesome mummy

Awww, thank you! :yahoo:

Today it was rain. Lots and lots of rain. Something we don't see enough of around here.

EDIT: Make that the rain dripping off the citrus trees at sunrise. Just beautiful.

Edited by RikerChick

Two of the cute alley kittens, particularly the long haired kitten, galloping right next to its mother with its tail straight up in the air!

My Ex-Girlfriend at lunch..

She may be beautiful now, but one day, you'll find someone else whos beauty outshines everyone else.

Well...I just got contacts today, so I'd have to say my face...sans all the face gear. (And the woman who helped me with them was EVIL).

Did you have to get those stupid puffs of air in your eyes? I know they check for glaucoma, but still....