Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

This evening as the rain was pouring and I was driving towards downtown Denver...You could barely see the skyscrapers and set a real nice creepy-like mood...I thought it was beautiful...

First my baby laughing her head off at me,she hasnt laughed like that for a few days :bow: ...and second my best friends computer is fixed so she is back to lay down some "Fluff-Fu" :clap: :)

and second my best friends computer is fixed so she is back to lay down some "Fluff-Fu" :bow:  :hug:

252768[/snapback]

Better believe it :) :bow:

Most beautiful thing I saw today? Robert mowing the lawn in the rain. :clap: Hey, he looked hot. :)

The most beautiful thing I saw today? It has to be the picture of my girlfriend in my room. She looks gorgeous in it.

But other than that, being at St James Park for the England international and watching the packed stadium all stand up for the English national anthem then a massive thunderbolt of fork lightning flash over the stadium as the music began. That was awesome.

When I was paint on the side of tug I looked down in the water and saw little fishes swim next to the boat.

:dude: debbie just walked up to me sat down on my knee put her arms around my neck and looked deep into my eyes and said.."I love you daniel"...she looked so beautiful at that moment ^_^

The weather report saying 92f. It feels like spring. The swamp is off, the windows are open....RC has spring fever in September. ^_^

This adorable little duckling my Brother-in-law brought over *melts* 7.gif

258455[/snapback]

AWW, did ya kiss him? The duck, not your brother?? ^_^

258455[/snapback]

AWW, did ya kiss him? The duck, not your brother?? ^_^

259921[/snapback]

Yes, of course to the duck. He had the softest little head you ever felt. 7.gif Heck no to the brother. Arrgh2.gif Boy that's the makings of a Jerry Springer episode if I ever heard one. :devil:

258455[/snapback]

AWW, did ya kiss him? The duck, not your brother?? :P

259921[/snapback]

Yes, of course to the duck. He had the softest little head you ever felt. 7.gif Heck no to the brother. Arrgh2.gif Boy that's the makings of a Jerry Springer episode if I ever heard one. :devil:

259925[/snapback]

^_^ Great. I make it a rule. "Always kiss a baby duck when you get the opportunity." :dude: I love Baby Ducks!! :lol: ^_^

Debbie agrees with me on this one......the most beautiful thing i have seen today is a photo of my best friends little girl :sweatdrop: ..she is just tooooo cute :naughty:

For me today was when guy's brought there family to the tug. One of the three year old said that he loved me and the other three year old said that he was "the man."

Debbie agrees with me on this one......the most beautiful thing i have seen today is a photo of my best friends little girl :sweatdrop: ..she is just tooooo cute :eekout:

264099[/snapback]

Awwwwwwww!! :naughty:

Rachael asleep under the bed, safe and sound.

It was not really today it was last night,me and Hang where laid on the bed and he started talking to my tummy telling it he was his or hers daddy and that he was going to take care of him or her and mommy,it was so sweet i started to cry :blush 2: :hug:

My daughter, of course, but after her I would have to say these screenshots that I did would qualify too. I think BakulaBabe may agree with me.

My daughter, of course, but after her I would have to say these screenshots that I did would qualify too. I think BakulaBabe may agree with me.

271952[/snapback]

WOOHOO!!! :hug: Yeah, baby, yeah!!! :)

*slobbers on laptop, goes to take cold shower*

I definitely agree, wholeheartedly!

Actually, "that scene" is the main reason I liked that episode. Otherwise, it was just ok.

In second I'll say the lightning that happened early this morning. :hug:

First, of course, goes to my girl! :)

For one brief moment it stop raining and I saw a patch a of blue sky. :(

I looked out of the window when I woke up and saw that the sun was just about rising, and it was peeking out from behind the apartment blocks and was a brilliant red.

Robert sound asleep and all squished up in Rachael's bed because me and the kids had fallen asleep in our bed and he didn't want to disturb us. wub.gif I've since sent him off to our bed so he can actually move in the morning. :laugh:

waking up and going outside to a beautiful sunny blue sky. and just a down right beautiful day. while back in NY the high today is in the low 40's. i love it here.

Just looking at the beginning of Fall: leaves beginning to change color and a cool breeze blowing around the first falling leaves, grass green from recent rains, bright sunlight causing the pink-hued, grass-like bush outside my study window to shimmer as it bounces in the light breeze. It's truly a beautiful scene.