Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

Hang laughing was the most beautiful thing i saw today :clap:

Same except I saw him laughing over a PM and he was laughing at me. :clap: Oh well, at least he was laughing. :clap:

Hang laughing was the most beautiful thing i saw today :o

Same except I saw him laughing over a PM and he was laughing at me. :clap: Oh well, at least he was laughing. :clap:

Hehe well RC you really had me laughing this morning and even when you went to bed i just had to read that PM again :clap::clap:

Hmmm this is tuff..*looks over shoulder*..aha coast is clear...i would say a PM from a sweet lady this morning :clap: ..oh and debbie's face when i was laughing with her today..oops laughing at her :clap:

I saw the cover of my DS9 Season 1 box!!! I got it today YAY :) 20 episodes!

*orders season 2*

This is the most beatiful thing i have seen today made for me by the best friend this sad guy has ever had.

post-83-1091090255.gif

This is the most beatiful thing i have seen today made for me by the best friend this sad guy has ever had.

post-83-1091090255.gif

Well I guess that means you like it. :) *MASSIVE HUGS* :)

post-83-1091090255.gif

Like it :huh: is not the word..i LOVE it,its me the clothes the hair i am gobsmacked :P wait till debbie see's it she will be the same RC i am lost for words for the first time in my life,you are simple the best :) :) :)

post-83-1091090255.gif

Hmm, most beautiful thing? probably checking on my youngest son, Jonathan (1 year old as of last week) was doing. he was sleeping quite sound, andI thought it was cute to see our kitten, Smokey, who is 10 months old, laying on the pillow next to him.

The most beautiful this that I saw today was my dog greating me at the door when I came in from work. :)

post-83-1091090255.gif

Like it :huh: is not the word..i LOVE it,its me the clothes the hair i am gobsmacked :P wait till debbie see's it she will be the same RC i am lost for words for the first time in my life,you are simple the best :) :) :)

post-83-1091090255.gif

:o i just see it now,that is sooooooo sweet *squeel* but it really does look like Hang he is right i just looked at the photo of him in his profile :o :( Big thankies Rikerchick :) *squeel*

post-83-1091090255.gif

Like it :o is not the word..i LOVE it,its me the clothes the hair i am gobsmacked :( wait till debbie see's it she will be the same RC i am lost for words for the first time in my life,you are simple the best :) :) :)

post-83-1091090255.gif

:) i just see it now,that is sooooooo sweet *squeel* but it really does look like Hang he is right i just looked at the photo of him in his profile :o :o Big thankies Rikerchick :huh: *squeel*

seeing this post :P ......and a friend :)

My new ALIENS Versus Predator game. *hugs case*

Edited by sea trooper

Astro waking my up later than normal. :laugh: Yeah, my dog is my alarm clock. :thumbs:

The first fully open shimmering pink bloom on one of my African violet plants, which is blooming for the second time this season! (I wish the one with the lilac flowers had bloomed a second time......but I not complainin'!)

This is not just exquisite beauty. It is joy!

There was a cloud that was in the sun's way but when it was partially out of the way. You could see this awesome stream of light. Also I saw a rainbow.

So cool. :tribble: There's this bright-red cardinal on my back porch feeding his two daughters. They're just following him around while he picks up seeds for them. :laugh:

It was either Rachael trying to teach Paul how to "growl like a BIG bear" (she's been watching too much Jungle Book), Paul giggling hysterically in the mall to the point that he gave himself the hiccups or Rachael walking in on me and Robert hugging and going "awwwww, that's cute!". :) :lol:

Today, I saw my beautiful 2001 Chevy Monte Carlo...

Also, I saw the most beautiful person at my job like I always do but he talked to me more today than usual...Made my whole day beautiful, awe...

Everyday I see the beautiful Rocky Mountains when I step outside my job since we are in the foothills...

People saying they like my creative writing forums idea. If you are interested please IM me.

The most beautiful thing i saw today was ME..yep i know its selfish but thats what my mojo does to me and if you dont have confidence in yourself your lost :clap: ...nah just kidding my baby was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my entire life :bow: :kisss:

Click For Spoiler

Most beautiful persons..My wife, my 2 daughters and my son.

Most beautiful thing...The big orange sunrise as I drove to work this morning.