Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

The sunrise over the lake. I always enjoy that.

I see that everyday Jim, which Lake?

I saw a new little family of baby birds with the Mama sitting on a tree branch right outside my kitchen window, so sweet, she was teaching them how to fly. They were flying from the branch to the building across the street's roof top then back. Screaming at Mama all the way. Just darling thing to watch. :P Made me feel joy at the things God has made B)

My 2 year old son who is sleeping quietly after an hour long temper tantrum. twitch.gif *rubs temples* I need an Advil.

I see that everyday Jim, which Lake?

I saw a new little family of baby birds with the Mama sitting on a tree branch right outside my kitchen window, so sweet, she was teaching them how to fly. They were flying from the branch to the building across the street's roof top then back. Screaming at Mama all the way. Just darling thing to watch. B) Made me feel joy at the things God has made :P

Michigan. what I miss is sunsets on the Pacific Ocean, at Sunset Cliffs in San Diego. THAT was always a beautiful sight.

Guest Ktrek

My naked wife getting out of the shower this morning! OH YEA! :P B)

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek
it said thing, not person, that's why I didn't say JULIE!

A thing can refer to a person or an event. I was referring to both. :P

Ktrek

it said thing, not person, that's why I didn't say JULIE!

Oh ok, thing not person. Um....my pillow? I'm really tired. :P

I will gladly accept person n place of thing....some people are very beautiful...Inside and out...maybe someone could edit my thread for me..can't do it on this terminal.

Your the only one who can edit your replies, HeadBorg. You should think before you write things. :P

guess I'm just out of luck again...don't have them controls...keys here...Commadoree we doing the best we can, with what we got...I captin! Can't even get the spell check to work.....a mod can edit threads i believe

Get that foot back in the door anyway you can, don't you? Boy, you are slick. :P

Let me see....

nothing...

As I live in Ugly Polluted Houston :P

Ummm.... TV no sunset....

thats awsome, i love watching the sunrise over the ocean. or any for that matter, and sunsets are a beautiful thing as well. when i finally get out of this place, and move to VA i wanna go jog on the beach every morning and watch the sunset. anyway today was a beautiful blue sky, and the hillside on the way home from the job out in deposit. as beautiful as a woman can be, or great as many things can be, nothing, I MEAN NOTHING compares to the beauty god created in nature.

thats awsome, i love watching the sunrise over the ocean. or any for that matter, and sunsets are a beautiful thing as well. when i finally get out of this place, and move to VA i wanna go jog on the beach every morning and watch the sunset. anyway today was a beautiful blue sky, and the hillside on the way home from the job out in deposit. as beautiful as a woman can be, or great as many things can be, nothing, I MEAN NOTHING compares to the beauty god created in nature.

Exactly what beach in Virginia is this where you see the sunset in the morning, I'd like to see that :P

Edited by SolarWind

Could be on an island. if it's more than...I wanna say 23...you won't see the mainland. I think 23 miles is the point at which things disapear behind the curvature of the Earth.

ok what did i miss here?  :P im just a bit tired right now :naughty:
i wanna go jog on the beach every morning and watch the sunset.

You see the sunrise in the morning not the sunset. B) :laugh: