Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

A question for the ladies...

i'd have to say it was Leonard Nimoy that was sexy...not Spock!!!!

and I can't say why...he's just got something!!! :(

I'm afraid I don't find Spock sexy at all. Awesome character, but not sexy. *hides from Spock fans*

But then we have to ask...why do women always fall for the guys that will never love them back?

**sigh** I've lost so much sleep pondering that.

His intelligence, his loyalty, and his sly humor. His ability to stay calm in almost any situation, but most of all it's gotta be the

Click for Spoiler:

ears and the haircut, lol :(

:huh:

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

I knew someone once who could have been Leonard Nimoy's twin. I couldn't see anything in him either, Sorry. Why can't I meet Michael Dorn's twin? :flex: :tomcat:

Those EYES that look right through your soul!!  :flex:

You talkin bout My Michael? He's not looking through your soul, he's just forgot to put his contacts in. :)

I'll tell you why (according to the feedback I've gotten): My ability to remain calmly logical under even the most adverse of circumstances, & my pointy ears (gives 'em a little something extra to hold onto, if you know what I mean.) :laugh: :P :(

There is just something about Spock... Not only is he the hottie of hotties, but he just has that extra something and when I am watching TOS and I look into his beautiful eyes, I just know that I am in love. And after just about every episode, I spend the next week pondering what happened in that episode, what Spock's role was in everything, and how it must have been for him. I am just in love, and love is so illogical- I have no idea why!

Great strength with reserve, repect and a wonderful mind. THe telepathy plays a part for me. Wanted to bring out the deeply buried part of him (emotions) and to see what it would be like to have a Vulcan as your lover. (maybe we could ask Trip if it's nice)

What would it take to turn the head of that man? A half Vulcan who can out Vulcan a full blooded.

All this adds to his mystery....

the idea of licking his ears also sounds fun. Wonder if it would tickle? :)

Why Spock attractive? I have thought about this question for a time. Maybe it in his ears, his eyes, or his cold logic. Maybe is that loner that longs to be accepted by his father that every female wants help. I know that I am attacked to Spock for what reason I really don't no, yet.

Edited by Odie

What makes Spock sexy? Beyond the physical attractiveness, the handsome angular face and gorgeous bedroom brown eyes, combined with the upswept eyebrows and those pointed ears ... the tall, dark and lean alien ... It's his honesty, his integrity, his dry wit, his kindness, his generosity, his ability to maintain his cool under fire, all the while burning on this inside with a passion we may never feel. He's loyal, strong, caring, gentle and devoted. By his very nature he offers security ... and that is what most women want and hence makes him sexy!

T'Bree

There is just something about Spock... Not only is he the hottie of hotties, but he just has that extra something and when I am watching TOS and I look into his beautiful eyes, I just know that I am in love. And after just about every episode, I spend the next week pondering what happened in that episode, what Spock's role was in everything, and how it must have been for him. I am just in love, and love is so illogical- I have no idea why!

Sums it up for me too!

What makes Spock sexy? Beyond the physical attractiveness, the handsome angular face and gorgeous bedroom brown eyes, combined with the upswept eyebrows and those pointed ears ... the tall, dark and lean alien ... It's his honesty, his integrity, his dry wit, his kindness, his generosity, his ability to maintain his cool under fire, all the while burning on this inside with a passion we may never feel. He's loyal, strong, caring, gentle and devoted. By his very nature he offers security ... and that is what most women want and hence makes him sexy!

Here Here :rofl::rofl:, I totally agree with you. :(

What makes Spock sexy?

It's his smile you know the one you'd see on the rarest of occassions. His eyes because as one might say from time to time that your eyes are the windows to the soul. His ears because they are different from everyone elses. Another characteristic that I find sexy in Spock is ability to stay cool under pressure. Another thing I find sexy about Mr. Spock is his ability to feel vunerable. He so wants his father's approvable that he would suppress his human side just to fit in. I may not agree with the character always but I do like a man with a great grasp of logic. I know he is sexy no matter what others may think. I find myself staring at the screen when he is near. He is a total opposite from Capt. Kirk that's another reason why I think he is sexy.

He is a total opposite from Capt. Kirk that's another reason why I think he is sexy. 

Oh, I like that!