Sign in to follow this  
justatrekluvr

Star Trek: XI

Will the TNG crew play any part in the next movie?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will the TNG crew play any part in the next movie?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but only certain members (specify)
    • There will not be another movie

I voted yes. I want the whole cast but if I have to settle for only a few it has to be Brent Spiner and Patrick Stewart. I want a good Romulan movie to be a sequel to Nemesis.

I love the Romulans. Do you know how perfect a film would be if it brought Data back to life, had Romulans, and found a well-writen, interesting, happy way to say good bye to the crew???

What am I saying...of coures you do

Edited by dsbs

I voted Yes, but only certain members (specify)!

I think the next movie will be a mixed cast movie.

Characters I expect to be in #11 if it's mixed cast:

William Riker - main character

Deanna Troi - main character

Geordi LaForge - main character

Worf - small roll

Jean-Luc Picard - cameo

Beverly Crusher - cameo

So, in conclussion, I see 3 returning as main characters, 1 making a small roll, and 2 making cameos, and Data... well, be bit the dust in the latest movie.

So, what do you guys think?

i can hope hope hope for a full cast movie but im doubting it...i was thinking this morning on how cool a riker/troi movie could be (or perhaps a series???) i can see patrick stewart making a cameo, and of course i think they TOTALLY need to bring back data (though some B-4 loop?) and have proper goodbyes or something.....

I voted for the TNG cast to make one more appearance, but like Takara said, I would settle for a partial cast as long as Brent and Patrick were a part of the movie....and since I have done it before, I will not go on about who I would want to see come back! But, still....*whines*it is still unfair!

I voted yes, it would simply be so sad to see TNG end this way.. I would love another movie and a more happy ending..

Though, I must say i believe Nemesis was the last TNG movie.. :laugh:

I voted NO. However I would hope yes. I think they hinted to the fact that this was the 'end of a generation' the final chapter kinda thing. I really think we got some great potential with DS9 though. The best part is that since TNG/DS9/VOY 's timelines cross we could see a little of everything or at least 2 series. That could be interesting.

I voted yes but with only certain members, I can only see Riker (major roll), Troi with only a small role, Bev with her typical role, Geordi, Worf pops up as always, a bit of a B4 cameo, as far as Jean-Luc I don't think he is totaly done I mean he can't just up and quit, he has to have a final scene of some type, whatever they do i'll go see it.

I'd like to see either a 5th TNG movie or a mixed-cast... Just plug in whoever fits the story. :look: