Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Starfleet Command Flag

I just saw this at the Communicator website and I had to order it! I couldn't resist. I like this Starfleet emblem and the background is so bright! It's really going to be something else. They are 'Awaiting Stock' on it right now but I pre-ordered it..Isn't it something else ??!!

017.jpg

I have this flag in my room, spacetigger (it's hanging right over my bed) and you have made a great choice, the flag really looks awesome. Try to find the other flag, too, it's a blue flag with the "United Federation Of Planetes" - symbol on it. That's also a great one and it looks good next to the orange one from Starfleet Command. :drool:

I bet you will love it! ^_^

Have fun with your flag :clap:

Yeah, that's a nice one too but I already have a flag that is quite similar to that. I have a white flag with a blue UFP emblem on it..It's hanging in my bedroom..

Awesome flag..Just recieved it in the mail and it is now hanging in my living room. It's huge..But it looks real good with my Trek pics and tribbles and everything else that I have...I only have one complaint..This has hapened on another flag that I have bought..Why do they insist on folding and creasing the flag instead of rolling it? It certainly would look much better..But, it is a minor complaint..It certainly brightens up my Starbase.. :(

Yes, I am going to get the Federation of Planets. Where is the StarFleet flag?

My bedroom is pink and blue so it will match :(

Awesome flag..Just recieved it in the mail and it is now hanging in my living room. It's huge..But it looks real good with my Trek pics and tribbles and everything else that I have...It certainly brightens up my Starbase.. :laugh:

Kinda bored today so I decided to show a pic of how my flag looks in my trekkie home..:) Besides, this forum is dead and never gets any attention any more.. :(

Click for Spoiler:

018C.jpg

Awesome flag..Just recieved it in the mail and it is now hanging in my living room. It's huge..But it looks real good with my Trek pics and tribbles and everything else that I have...It certainly brightens up my Starbase.. :)

Kinda bored today so I decided to show a pic of how my flag looks in my trekkie home..:) Besides, this forum is dead and never gets any attention any more.. :)

Click for Spoiler:

018C.jpg

:( Awesome room, tigger! :laugh: :) :) lastresort.jpg42.gif

I got the Federation of Planets flag but couldn't find the Starfleet one, and guess what? Fenriz sent it to me, wasn't that sweet of him? :laugh:

I got the Federation of Planets flag but couldn't find the Starfleet one, and guess what? Fenriz sent it to me, wasn't that sweet of him? :laugh:

That is so cool Jeanway.. :)