Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

The Lion King vs. Brother Bear

Which is better:  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better:

• The Lion King
    • Brother Bear

The Lion King vs. Brother Bear, which is better?

I vote for BB. The Lion King was a great film but imo Brother Bear nudges it outta the top spot by having a little more emotions to it.

They're both good but Brother Bear is the best! It's my new favorite Disney movie.

THE LION KING!!! 10/10

I thought Brother Bear was juuuust a little too much. Good movie but man did those moose get annoying after a while. 7.5/10

Seen them both. like Brother bear just a little better.

I haven't seen brother bear yet :) so I said The Lion King

Ditto. :cheese: Has anyone not seen the Lion King? Please do not say yes... :(

The Lion King for me great film and soundtrack  :bow:

Mmmmmmmm. The score by Hans Zimmer is amazing. And the broadway musical. Drool.

The Lion King was good but I enjoyed Brother Bear much more. It had me laughing alot. I love the Mooses...Tree....Tree....Tree.....Hehe :picard-sith:

The Lion King was good but I enjoyed Brother Bear much more. It had me laughing alot. I love the Mooses...Tree....Tree....Tree.....Hehe  :picard-sith:

258670[/snapback]

I love that scene. :inlove: I should watch Brother Bear today. I'm also going to see The Lion King broadway play but not till January. Can't believe how expensive the tickets are. :hug:

My kids drive me nuts with that everytime we drive to the country to see their greatgrandfather...tree....tree...hehe.. but I still think it's funny....LOL....I would watch it tonght as well, but we have church girls have Missionettes and Boy has Royal Rangers. :picard-sith:

I cried a lot more on the Lion King than I did on Brother Bear...then again, I was twelve when I saw LK and 21 when I saw BB...

But Lk will always be one of the greatest Disney films to me so it gets my vote.

I cried a lot more on the Lion King than I did on Brother Bear...then again, I was twelve when I saw LK and 21 when I saw BB...

But Lk will always be one of the greatest Disney films to me so it gets my vote.

261490[/snapback]

I agree; Lion King. I cried more in Lion King (probably also b/c of my age at the time :huh:) but I did like BB too.

My vote goes to lion king i have seen that film about 6 times with my little sis and still i have fun watching it,brother bear is also a great film which i bought for my little sis but lion king is just that bit better IMO :wow:

My vote goes to lion king i have seen that film about 6 times with my little sis and still i have fun watching it,brother bear is also a great film which i bought for my little sis but lion king is just that bit better IMO :wow:

262101[/snapback]

:wow: you are such a liar you watch it all the time at home :huh: :blink:

I voted for Brother Bear i thought it was much better then Lion king :hug: