Sign in to follow this  
removed

Spring-time Allergies

Do you get spring-time allergies?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get spring-time allergies?

• Yes
    • No

Ugh. I do. And I think they are starting. Starting to sneeze a lot. Either that or I caught a cold from my girlfriend. Lol.

Even if that's true, I always still get allergies. Stuffy nose, red itchy eyes, lots of sneezing. How can spring be so great and so crappy at the same time??

Yes, along with my summer winter and fall allergies. blah.gif I'm pretty much allergic to the entire state of Arizona year round.

My whole family suffers from allergies. Unfortunately, it's hereditary. :)

Not only do I get chronic hayfever, for the last three years, I tried to stop taking my hayfever pills when the first frost came, because usually I will not have any problems during the winter since I live in the Chicago area, but no luck. So I have been taking my Zyrtec all year round! :)

Aurora

No, I'm one of the lucky ones that don't get allergies..But they do say that can change at any time suddenly..

AACHOO What Aachoo Springtime Aaachoo Allergies Aachoo.

yes, but here in Frostburg it snows or is cold most of the time in the spring lately, so the grass alegries dont bother me at all :drool:

Just shrimp, and I hate them anyway!!! Nothing springtime.

Edited by harrykim

I don't even know what I'm allergic to....ever spring it shows up and I get very

painful sinus infections.....not fun.... :P

I usually get a killer sore throat and dry eyes. It's no big deal, except for today when I stupidly decided to wear my contancts, still another half hour before I can get home to take them out.

Yes,....but I also have them year round.....I have to take medication and allergy shots..........I'm not sure which season is my worst....But I still love Spring. :P

Well, I had to change my answer - I have allergies all year round but there is definitely something out there that I am more allergic too than usual. That doesn't stop me from going outside though. I was so glad Claritin went OTC.