Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Favorite Sandwich?

Thick sliced bologna with cheese , American, on soft white bread with mustard :laugh: Stays with you a long time :laugh:

Whew, baby---

Thick sliced bologna with provolone cheese, on oatmeal bread with mustard. Double decker cheese/meat, please!

Sheez, I'm hungry...

Cotto Salami, thick sliced bologna, and black forest Ham on two pieces of bread with american cheese, mayonaise, lettuce, and bacon!!!!

The chicken ranch sandwich from Paradise Bakery. Chicken breast, lettuce, tomato and ranch mayo on focaccia bread.

Ingredients:

1 kaiser roll with plenty of mayo

1 grilled chicken breast

2-3 slices of bacon

1-2 slices of swiss cheese

(optional) 1 slice tomato

Basic, yet so very good.

:laugh:

If that is not available, I will settle for a ham and cheese with tomato & mayo (any kind of bread). :laugh:

Ingredients:

1 kaiser roll with plenty of mayo

1 grilled chicken breast

2-3 slices of bacon

1-2 slices of swiss cheese

(optional) 1 slice tomato

Basic, yet so very good.

:laugh:

ooooooooooooooo that sounds so good right now! :laugh:

Seafood Salad in a subroll with mayo...

Or

Tomato sandwich on white bread with cheese and Mayo..

After all those beautiful descriptions, I feel out of sync confessing to have such a mundane favorite.

Big Mac

After all those beautiful descriptions, I feel out of sync confessing to have such a mundane favorite.

Big Mac

I know what you mean, mine's grilled cheese, simple but perfect. It's great comfort food. :laugh:

Stardate:214257.4

Schlotzskys Rules! :laugh:

Anyways my favorite sandwich would be would be a good old Monty Crisco on sourdough.I love calling down to the kitchen from survialance and having Reefer(and yes that is actually his name :laugh: ) cook me up one.Man that sounds good I wish he was working right now id drive down there and pick me up one.Hmmm I wonder if Schlotzskys is open..........

Saute' a thick slice of Tofu in garlic butter. Put on slice of 7 grain bread, top with a little horseradish and alfalfa sprouts. I know, sounds terrible but it's really good :P :clap:

Today, (in about an hour and a half) I'm going to have for the first time a sandwich I believe is destined to become my new favorite: The Angus Beef Six Dollar Burger from Carls Jr. :clap:

Steak sandwich with lots of salad and beetroot, topped with BBQ onions and sauce.

a different sandwich- a falfael (sp?)kebab (chickpea burger with hummus, tahini, chilli sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion and mushrooms rolled in a toasted flat bread.

OK, I have to come clean on this one. I lied, it's really a Big Mac, but usually it ends up all down the front of my shirt :roflmao:

OK, I have to come clean on this one.  I lied, it's really a Big Mac, but usually it ends up all down the front of my shirt :eekout:

Wow, that's such a coincidence, me too :roflmao:

A chicken salad in the middle two white pieces of bread.