Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Klingon Eye for the Human Guy

Klingon Eye for the Human Guy

New Series Announced: Klingon Eye for the Human Guy

Five Klingon men, out to make over the world — one p'tak at a time.

They are the va'B Five: an elite team of Klingons dedicated to extolling the simple virtues of honor, tradition and style.

Each week their mission is to transform an honor-deficient and culture-deprived human from weakling to warrior in each of their respective categories: fashion, cuisine, grooming, ritual and honorable living.

It's a full lifestyle make-over where human guys turn in their briefcases for bat'leths, learn about bloodwine that comes in a vat, not a bottle, and come to understand why music is its most passionate at its most discordant. When the journey is done, a freshly tempered, newly enlightened, battle-ready warrior emerges.

Coming soon to QAPLA' TV! :frusty: :huh: :look: :huh: <_<

---

heh, April Fools from StarTrek.com =P

I have to agree with all of you, It seems better than ENT, I'm a Queer Eye fan, and wish that was a new addition to the series of trek.

Maybe they can have it as a 30second paradoy of Star Trek at the end of ENT episodes! :(

soon too come: Borg Style for the Alpha Guy :P

Seems a hell lot better then reality TV  :laugh:

You could say that again! I can't stand reality TV, ugh, it's getting so old. The only good reality TV was the second season of Big Brother (I loved Will and Bunky!)

anyway, back on topic, I think some of my friends and I will have to get out the camcorder and make that show. I love making ridiculous movies!