Which is your favourite cola?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite cola?

• I'm a Coca Cola person
    • I'm a Pepsi drinker
    • I drink a different brand of cola
    • I don't drink cola
    • What a stupid question for a poll

well as i previously said im a diet coke man, but pepsi products are just as good. so tonight i had to be a pepsi man, we were out of diet coke, and got deliver from the local pizza joint and all they had was pepsi products oh well. i should kick the habit again too. i have before, and should again. :tear:

Abit off topic but: Who remembers Pepsi Clear (or Crystal Pepsi whatever it was called), the clear cola, and Bysty everyone I know calls it soda, and New Coke I believe it tasted like Pepsi.

i remember crystal clear pepsi! it was cool. i was real young when it was released so i cant remember what it tasted like but i do remember how cool it was.

and i should probably kick the habit. sometimes i drink it so much that i can drink 1 a day and sometimes even two. its probably not that healthy if you drink it so much.

ACKK THEY ARE CRAZY AT THE MAKERS OF PEPSI!!!

My brother has read somewhere that they are making new flavored Pepsis..ladies and gentlemen please have your "airplane" sickness bags open and prepared....

PEPSI's new flavors...... Raspberry Pepsi, Banana Pepsi and I think he said either Grape or Orange Pepsi. Yes that is right folks the Pepsi cola you guys all know but with all new flavorings added to them.. **Gags** Ok, I will be alright now. I really think they should have stopped with the Cherry and Vanilla flavorings in cola...they have gone way too far with Tropical Fruit Sprite and Pepsi Blue(Blue Raspberry), and now this crud!

Kinda rates on the Gag-O-Meter with the new Freedom(or French, either way you say it) Fries....they are regular potatoes on the inside...coated in CHOCOLATE so kids will eat them more!! Or the blue ones I saw, or the green or purple ketsup I saw at the store.... as a kid, I know I NEVER would have eaten that stuff, it is NASTY LOOKING, and I am sure chocolate covered potatoes are disgusting to taste!

Pepsi is jealous cause Coke hit the big time with Vanilla Coke so they want to flood the market with different flavors hoping for one or two of them to become hits before Coke strikes it rich again. Banana? EECCHH!

silly pepsi. THey should just stop trying. Now. Please.

Actually, my favourite drinnk is fanta...(begins drooling) sooo ggoooodd......fanta grape. First had it in south africa, and I;m addicted. and guesss what - it's made by the coke company. One more point in cokes favour.

i remember crystal clear pepsi! it was cool. i was real young when it was released so i cant remember what it tasted like but i do remember how cool it was.

now just how old are you? it doesnt seem that long ago that crystal pepsi was out. im either getting so old im senile, and losing the years or something. as far as rasberryl, id try that i love rasberry tea, and i love cherry coke so id try that but you can keep the rest. eecchhh. so please dont tell me im so old im senile. lol ;)

Pepsi is jealous cause Coke hit the big time with Vanilla Coke so they want to flood the market with different flavors hoping for one or two of them to become hits before Coke strikes it rich again. Banana? EECCHH!

Oh it gets worse...the third flavor was not Orange or even grape.....it was PINEAPPLE!

Kinda rates on the Gag-O-Meter with the new Freedom(or French, either way you say it) Fries....they are regular potatoes on the inside...coated in CHOCOLATE so kids will eat them more!!

what are these "freedom" fries you speak of? what happened to good old french fries?

also, with all these new foods im starting to eat alot healthier. those are gross so im eating alot more salads and fruits. whos bright idea was it to make green ketchup? yuck.

Kinda rates on the Gag-O-Meter with the new Freedom(or French, either way you say it) Fries....they are regular potatoes on the inside...coated in CHOCOLATE so kids will eat them more!!

what are these "freedom" fries you speak of? what happened to good old french fries?

also, with all these new foods im starting to eat alot healthier. those are gross so im eating alot more salads and fruits. whos bright idea was it to make green ketchup? yuck.

I call them French Fries, but I put taht "alternate" name up in case anyone was still being sensitive about the whole french reaction to the war thing....I mean I asked my little sister to pass me the french fries and she gave me this really dirty look and goes "No, but I can pass you these Freedom fries.." I just stared at her straight faced and go "Whatever, OK, fine just give me teh damned potato sticks!" So, just in case I put both names for it...cause I didn't want another situation like the one with my sister...

I don't know what it is with the strange and unappitizing new colors....they are making pink and green, and purple Cheese and butter(NOT KIDDING I HAVE SEEN THESE!!)

Have you ever had Poutine? It originated in Quebec but you can get it everywhere now in Canada. Poutine is French Fries with cheese curds on top and then gravy. It is quite a favourite for many people here. Of course the Poutine that you can get in Quebec is better than elsewhere.

poutine.gif

i wasnt aware of these 'freedom' fries. i live in Canada though, so i geuss it doesnt affect us.

poutine is the BEST. ive never been to Quebec so ive only tried the other stuff but its still good. sounds gross: deep fried potatoes, gravy, and cheese curds, but its SOOOOOOO good

I went into a chocolate shop a long time ago. And they had chocolate covered... everything! Half dipped in white chocolate, and half-dipped in white chocolate. They had chocolate dipped potato chips! I thought that was a little... much.

Yeah, I've seen this green and purple ketchup. I've actually tasted it. It doesn't taste any different, but it looks so gross that it makes you think it tastes bad. I'm no fan of different colored ketchup. Or butter. I think I saw a commercial for pink and blue mayonaise one time. Or it might have been butter. I don't know. But cheese... cheese already is colored. We color it yellow. Cheese is actually white. But yeah... purple cheese sounds a bit... strange.

i wasnt aware of these 'freedom' fries. i live in Canada though, so i geuss it doesnt affect us.

poutine is the BEST. ive never been to Quebec so ive only tried the other stuff but its still good. sounds gross: deep fried potatoes, gravy, and cheese curds, but its SOOOOOOO good

Yeah, it seems like the US is the only ones pulling this attitude and even then....there are only a small percentage that are being obnoxious.....like I said before...they ARE French Fries to me and always will be!

I am definitely a Diet Coke man. Can not get through a shift at work without at least two or three 20oz's. Maybe Coke is why the Borg want to assimilate us, so they can taste the perfection.

Alot of my family drinks Pepsi, but whenever I am going to be around they know to have Diet Coke or I am going to through a hissy fit. I can't drink their water so they always get me a couple twenty four packs for the weekend.

I heard my parents talking about it one day and found it pretty amusing...but that's IMO, no offense meant!!

"Joy of Pepsi.....da,da,da...... Joy of Pepsi"

B) :( B) :bow::bow:

I love Pepsi as my cola, but not my favorite drink... I love 'Fruit Works' Strawberry-Kiwi :bow:

:o  :o  :laugh:  :o  :o

I love Pepsi as my cola, but not my favorite drink... I love 'Fruit Works' Strawberry-Kiwi :o

Since you like Pepsi, I have to ask...would you actually try the new flavors that are supposedly going to come out:Pineapple, Banana or Raspberry flavored Pepsis.

And this question is not just for Ahane Falzon...this is for any Pepsi drinker, I am really curious (although the idea of me actually trying the stuff makes me want to gag, adn I was wondering if any of you would have the same feeling)

:o  :o  :laugh:  :o  :o

I love Pepsi as my cola, but not my favorite drink... I love 'Fruit Works' Strawberry-Kiwi :o

Since you like Pepsi, I have to ask...would you actually try the new flavors that are supposedly going to come out:Pineapple, Banana or Raspberry flavored Pepsis.

And this question is not just for Ahane Falzon...this is for any Pepsi drinker, I am really curious (although the idea of me actually trying the stuff makes me want to gag, adn I was wondering if any of you would have the same feeling)

i wont try it. it sounds pretty disgusting. pepsi blue is gross enough. lol

and...

I am definitely a Diet Coke man. Can not get through a shift at work without at least two or three 20oz's. Maybe Coke is why the Borg want to assimilate us, so they can taste the perfection.

i despise all kinds of diet pops. i just find them sooo bland and disgusting. the aspartame leaves an odd after-taste in my mouth, so i dont drink it.

i wont try it. it sounds pretty disgusting. pepsi blue is gross enough. lol

and...

Oh, I agree! My brother tried to get me to try Pepsi Blue, and the SMELL made my stomach turn....and the worst part is you only have to be in the same room to smell that stuff, it is soo strong!

Pepsi is to sweet before they add any sugary flavorings to it. That is why I am a die hard coke fan. I just can not stand the tast. I do like vanilla and cherry coke though. But I think they need to quit trying to change.

Pepsi is to sweet before they add any sugary flavorings to it.  That is why I am a die hard coke fan.  I just can not stand the tast.  I do like vanilla and cherry coke though.  But I think they need to quit trying to change.

I agree, although both coke and pepsi kinda bother my stomach, and I have no problems with my favorite...Mountain Dew.

It's funny but for me, Aspertane in HOT beverages does not do that funny aftertaste thing, neither does it on fruit. Good thing to, in the battle of the bulge I need all of the help I can get.---> :laugh: <---The older one :laugh:

I can't stand diet either - leaves a horrible taste in my mouth!

Oh, I agree...A funny taste in my mouth as well as it makes me have a headache..

i guess its an aquired taste, i love diet, i used to drink regular soooooo much it started to really bother my stomach, so i switched to diet, now i cant drink regular anymore. I REALLY DO DRINK IT FOR THE TASTE OF IT.

COCA COLA PRODUCTS ARE MY FAVORITE.

I DRINK OTHER BEVERAGES BESIDES SODAS.

JUICES,MILK AND WATER :)

I think Coca-Cola is the better of the two, but actually my favorite soda by far is Root Beer.