90 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite cola?

• I'm a Coca Cola person
    • I'm a Pepsi drinker
    • I drink a different brand of cola
    • I don't drink cola
    • What a stupid question for a poll

Commie-cola from the former CCCP!(just a joke)... :P

I drink it all...coke,pepsi,rc,shasta.Usually whatever is cheapest and palatable.I drink a lot of minor brands of pop,like the soda produced by the major supermarket chains (like safeway,etc).Its cheap,and usually as good as the major brand colas.

I like coke. Pepsi is all watery tasty.....

:pepsi:

Edited by sea trooper

Well coke is actually more healthy for you because it have less sugar. I drink both but I like coke more, diet coke actually.

I am a Coke person. It is the best cola drink on IN THE WHOLE PLANET!!!

Edited by Odie

Pepsi will one day...RULE the WORLD

It's possible. I've been a hardcore Coke drinker all my life but of late it's been giving me an upset stomach every time I drink it. I've always considered Pepsi to be too weak tasting in the actual Cola taste department but that may be just what I am growing to need, I'm going to give Pepsi a chance but if I still get stomach cramps then I'm going off soda all together. :)

I am addicted to coca cola cant get enough of the stuff,pepsi is not bad i like to drink it with bacardi but i cant drink it out of the can :)

I am addicted to coca cola cant get enough of the stuff,pepsi is not bad i like to drink it with bacardi but i cant drink it out of the can :)

Pepsi will one day...RULE the WORLD

It's possible. I've been a hardcore Coke drinker all my life but of late it's been giving me an upset stomach every time I drink it. I've always considered Pepsi to be too weak tasting in the actual Cola taste department but that may be just what I am growing to need, I'm going to give Pepsi a chance but if I still get stomach cramps then I'm going off soda all together. :)

Coke for me, I don't like any other cola. It has to be diet though I don't like the full sugar one. :)