Which is your favourite cola?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite cola?

• I'm a Coca Cola person
    • I'm a Pepsi drinker
    • I drink a different brand of cola
    • I don't drink cola
    • What a stupid question for a poll

I included that last option because it is but I'm in a weird mood right now! I'm a Coke girl myself. Maybe we could use these poll results to send to the winning company and they can advertise blank percent of members at startrekfans.net preferred our brand. :D

You know I never really drank that much Coca Cola/Pepsi/ . . . .

My Mother is a Coca Cola addict (LOL), but I never really got into it or got addicted to it as my Mother did. It has to have been a year sense I actually drank some.

Believe it or not I drink water the most out of everything else

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Im a coke person. I don't like Pepsi for two reasons. a) it doesn't taste good, and :D despite this, they're ALWAYS making fun of coke in their commercials "we're good. Coke's bad" I mean, what kind of company has to put down others to get people to drink their stuff?? (I'm sorry, I forgot - "dissing" people is "in") I've boycotted KFC for the same reason (making fun of Wendy's) but it's unfourtunate because I DID like KFC.

I like both when I go out to eat I get Coke and at home we always get Pepsi...(my mom likes Pepsi better so thats what she buys) we drink what ever she buys... :D

all hail Bev!! :D

I tend to drink Coke when I don't get a chance to have Mountain Dew(the soda I prefer over all of them). But as of late, my mom has been getting off brand sodas to save money(Chek or Sam's Choice)...so I have been drinking that (unless I go and buy my own Mt. Dew!!)

whats new coke? i mustve been too young to remember. im only 16.

but, dr. pepper is the best pop. (pepsi product, i know, but when it comes to flavours, pepsi products are better but the cola is way better on the coke end of the stick.)

well what do you people call it: soda or pop?

here in Canada we call it pop most often.

any americans here that call it soda?

"New Coke" was Coca-Cola's lame-brain idea to change the formula some ten years or so ago, it could have been longer but I am at the age when years can seem like months!

I tell the two apart like this, if it comes out of a can or bottle, it's pop. If it comes out of a fountain dispenser, it's soda.

In the poll, I chose, COKE!

Abit off topic but: Who remembers Pepsi Clear (or Crystal Pepsi whatever it was called), the clear cola, and Bysty everyone I know calls it soda, and New Coke I believe it tasted like Pepsi.

Here in South Eastern Va we call it all soda, and New Coke was in 1985 and was a disaster.

It was so bad and the demand was so great to bring back the other formula that they did (with a new name Coke Classic) and had both out for a while and then new coke disappeared.

I'm a Coke man all the way! When I get up in the morning first thing I do is grab a cold Coke,last thing I have before I go to bed is a Coke.I almost go thru a 12 pack a day on Cokes.

I'm a Coke man all the way! When I get up in the morning first thing I do is grab a cold Coke,last thing I have before I go to bed is a Coke.I almost go thru a 12 pack a day on Cokes.

I do that too, so I guess i'm not crazy, only replace the coke with pepsi

ACK! Crystal Pepsi or New Coke....those were terrible!!! IMO, nearly as bad as that new Tropical Fruit Sprite that came out, or Pepsi Blue for that matter(**makes loud gagging noises**)!!!!

Woo hoo. We'll have to contact Coke to see if we can get some sponsorship - pay the server fee in exchange for being the official cola of Startrekfans.net :look:

Coca-Cola all the way! Though I am very fond of Vanilla Coke. ^-^ I don't drink colas all that often, though. Mostly when I'm out at a restaurant. If it's a place that only sells Pepsi products, I'll have a Pepsi, but I think Coke tastes better.

We call it soda in Northern Virginia, too. I either call it soda, cola, or carbonated beverage.

And I was just wondering... does anyone else think that Diet, Caffiene-Free Coke is pointless? Really, it's just brown, carbonated water.

i voted the latter option, only because there was no "other" option. i drink DIET coke, or DIET pepsi, either or, doesnt matter. but in my house pretty much all we ever have is DIET coke. my wife prefers the coke, oh yeah mostly its caffeine free. i also drink it in the morning in the afternoon, and at night.

i also love mt dew and new code red. the code red makes me think of tahitan treat, anyone remember that. mmmmm good. :look:

When I get up in the morning first thing I do is grab a cold Coke,last thing I have before I go to bed is a Coke.I almost go thru a 12 pack a day on Cokes.

Me too. ernaehrung005.gif Must have my morning Coke! Who needs coffee? :look:

I personaly like Coke better, apparently so does everyone else. Pepsi is a little too sweet and makes my teeth num. (I really don't like that feeling) I live in Canada too(Toronto). Here it's mostly Coke, but in Newfoundland There is only Pepsi for some reason.

Hmm lets see, our motto... Trek goes better with Coke ? Oh sorry, off topic.

ya, to the mentos theme song tune - "Trek goes better with coca cola fu-ull of life. *sips from can* ah!"

I chose Coke, it is far superior to Pepsi for taste (IMHO) but i have to admit that i sometimes end up buying Pepsi Max if i am dieting because it has no sugar or calories etc and obv Coke isn't the most healthy drink in the world... lol