Sign in to follow this  
SpocksBrain

2004 STF.net Avatar Awards Nominations

Hello everyone! I got permission from "the elders" to make this thread and I hope that it turns out good. This thread will be used for nominations for best Avatar on this site, the rules are as follows:

1. You may nominate anyone, including yourself. However, you may only nominate ONE person, and each nominee can only be nominated once.

2. If a nominee does not want to be in the final vote, they must PM me and let me know.

3. I will take, at max, fifty nominees. If the count goes over fifty, I'll have to just take the first fifty.

4. Nominations will go until about 12:00 noon EST on Thursday the 8th, and then the actual voting will take place from then until about 12:00 noon EST on Friday the 9th.

Alterego has told me that the winner will get a special badge somewhere in their posting info. Let the nominations begin, and have fun!

A little surprised nobody has been nominated yet! Guess I'll be the first to get this going...

I nominate Captain Bolivar

CB.jpg

Cool idea. So we nominate people right here on this thread? I have a couple in mind, I'll be making my decision soon. <_<

I nominate Wesleychick. Nice to see how open-minded she is (or did she lose a bet to VBG?).

:laugh:

I nominate Wesleychick. Nice to see how open-minded she is (or did she lose a bet to VBG?).

Believe it or not all this wesley stuff was my idea (except the name, that was VBG's idea) Figured I'd beat anyone else to the punch today. :laugh: I have a few avs I like, I have to think about it before I choose.

:rofl:

Believe it or not all this wesley stuff was my idea (except the name, that was VBG's idea) Figured I'd beat anyone else to the punch today. :laugh: I have a few avs I like, I have to think about it before I choose.

I understand. Lost the bet and don't want to talk about it. No problem. :laugh:

I understand. Lost the bet and don't want to talk about it. No problem. :rofl:

:P VBG has to be nice to me today, I made him some really great bikini pics.

Ok I decided who I'm voting for. Bysty's avatar.

Well, I guess I'll nominate.....

TransporterMalfunction's avatar....lastresort.jpg

dioe1.jpg

Here's mine btw (just wanting to give people a better view of it....)

av-812.jpg

If anyone votes for my avatar, thanx...

:laugh: I nominate Wesleychick also.Bcuz i know the person behind the avatar and she is soo nice and i think her moving avatar is beautiful!! :P  :laugh:

Awwwwww! :rofl:

That was unexpected. Why mine?

It's unique and clever and it just plain looks cool. :laugh:

I aslo nominate Takara as well! Like the Data pictures! :laugh:

That was unexpected. Why mine?

It's unique and clever and it just plain looks cool. :laugh:

Yay! Lol. This is my generic "I am in no specific sort of mood" avatar. Lol.

Hmm thats a hard one....er..wesleychick is one that makes me laugh and vbg's is also cool but i will go with WESLEYCHICK :laugh: