Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Invision 2.0

Invision will be releasing it's new software soon and have released an Alpha version. The Alpha version isn't complete and has many bugs in it, it won't use our skin yet and has some other "issues". But if you would like to see some of the enhancements that will be in store for us when the final version is put out I have installed the Alpha version for everyone to try out.

It's just a test board and the posts won't count for anything other then testing out the new features but I think you will like it.

You'll need to register on it because I wasn't able to upload our database.

http://www.startrekfans.net/TestBoard/

Have fun, and remember that all of the same rules here apply there also. But "post padding" is ok there so you can try out the features.

None of the posts or user names that are created there will be kept. Once we are finished with the test board it will all be erased.

Ahhhhhh! Home!

I registered, logged in, and tried the multiquote function. Neat.

Ahhhhhh! Home!

I registered, logged in, and tried the multiquote function. Neat.

Yeah it is a cool new function. There's a lot of little things that will be cool to have once we can get the final version and upgrade.

I have to agree i think its neat and when its done it will be coool <_<

V2.0 is totaly awesome.

allthough my favorite feature is in the ACP....

I love the make your own BBCode thing. the other nice thing is the infinite subforums abbility.

Guest EJP

Looks cool, VBG. any word on weather any of these features will be applied to Invision Free forums? I know a few members have IF forums, and would probably find those features cool.