Guest Ktrek

DVD Players

Do you own a DVD Player?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a DVD Player?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Ktrek

This a test but please answer it if you will!

Guest Ktrek

Yea you can go outside now. I guess I should have more clear on meaning that...I SCREWED UP my first two posts and this was mainly a test for me to see if I could get it right but I am interested in the results. Thanks!

Ktrek

Yes. Two of them, one, a Sony DVD/CD/VCD player connected coaxially and two, a Philips DVD783C 5 disk changer connected by an optic cable to a Sony 500 watt (100 per channel) Dolby digital DTS receiver with 25 different modes of surround. VCR 1 is a Magnavox 4-head hi-fi with commercial and movie advance. VCR 2 is Sony hi-fi with instant replay and commercial skip all playing through an RCA 32in home theater TV, a Pioneer 6 disk cd changer deck, Fisher dual cassette deck. Right and left channels are a pair of Teledyne Acoustic Research speakers model AR11B. Center channel is a KLH model 5050 and finally a set of Pioneer S-H152B-K are the surround speakers. I could use some up-grades, perhaps with our tax return... Oops! :oops: Was this over the top?

Threr are currently three in my house my Toshiba, a memorex, and I guess my PS counts. I got my first about 4 years ago, it was a Oritron, I paid like $170 for it, a real bargin at the time, considering I paid less for my brand new Toshiba.

we have three, four if you count the computer... I have no idea what brands they are I just know they play DVDs... :D

all hail Bev!! :D

I have one on my computer (but it even can burn DVDs!) and I also have one connected to my main TV.

(Just as a note maybe this should be moved to “Off Topic” unless you are asking this to see how many people can / can’t buy the ST DVD Sets)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com