Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Where would you want to live...

Seatle for the following reasons:

-I like the cold, dark, drizzly weather

-the one time that I went I felt a spiritual connection, like I belonged there

-I think I lived there in a past life, and had a very good time(reason for above)

-it's a beautiful city

-the air is much cleaner there than here in Atlanta :P

or Portland for the same reasons, plus I have a lot of friends there and the city blocks are smaller, and I find that amusing. I also really like London, except the tax the hell out of everything :o

Hmm well i have always wanted to live in australia but i wouldnt mind living in the usa dont know where but mabe cali or the mid west :o

Somewhere in Russia..i've always wanted to go. I would also like to at least fly over Chernobyl in the Ukraine...just to see what it's like

Either Romulus or Vulcan, by all means. Of course, I probably would not be able to get there much since my real home would be an Akira-class starship. :o

I love central North Carolina, with mountains to the west , and the sea to the east, and mostly mild seasons.

Edited by mjham

Amsterdam, Holland!!! I love that town! All my favorite things are legal to do there!!

Yea, I know all about Amsterdam :o

Clearwater, Florida..I've been there a couple of times and I just love it..The warmth, the sun, the beaches, the people...And no snow.. :o

Oxford UK.

I lived there for 20 years and moved away 2 years ago because I hated the place.

but I hate where I am even more. and I am realy starting to miss my friends.

At the moment I would like to escape to a small isolated island which has a luxurious house, environmentally friendly, of course, with a phone line to my family and friends and no-one else. Also I would like to have a beautiful garden to potter around in, an observatory and a beautiful safe beach to swim at.

Or an isolated mountain retreat all of the above except for a beach- bushwalks- where I have time to do what I like and don't have to listen to people or their problems.

When I say isolated I still would like a transporter in the lounge room where I can visit my family and friends when I've had enough of isolation. :wow:

At the moment I would like to escape to a small isolated island which has a luxurious house, environmentally friendly, of course, with a phone line to my family and friends and no-one else.  Also I would like to have a beautiful garden to potter around in, an observatory and a beautiful safe beach to swim at.

Or an isolated mountain retreat all of the above except for a beach- bushwalks- where I have time to do what I like and don't have to listen to people or their problems.

When I say isolated I still would like a transporter in the lounge room where I can visit my family and friends when I've had enough of isolation. :wow:

ooooooooooo, I want to live there.

We love living in Aust, but we have talked about what it would be like to sell up and move to another country

We would like to live in the US and then maybe Canada or the UK, just to try it out and see how we go.

If I could live anywhere, it would be in Manhattan, which is one of my favourite places to be! In fact, I go there all the time! Or for somewhere more exotic, I'd get a small flat in London England and live there..:thumbs:

Guest EJP

an island in the South Pacific with just me, my wife, and the kids.

I'd want to live on Romulas. Failing that i would prob choose japan because i always wanted to go there.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:thumbs: