Sign in to follow this  
Bakula Bird

Favourite Andorian Episode...

What is the best 'Andorian' episode so far?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best 'Andorian' episode so far?

• The Andorian Incident
    • Shadows of P'Jem
    • Cease Fire

Cease Fire for me. The other 2 laid the stage for the "relationship" between Archer and Shran but it's in Cease Fire that a real "friendship" starts to take root. You can see that at the end in the final sceen.

Got to be "The Andorian Incident'. This episode is great because it really sets apart the Humans and Vulcans. I dont think that Archer did what he did to spite the Vulcans. He did it because he thought it was the right thing to do. The Andorians see this and I believe that this single act will have a more profound impact on the Human race (more so then it already has).

Savien

I would have to say Cease Fire. It is great. And I think it does alot to show that Archer is making an impact on the universe, on behalf of the human race

I voted for "Cease Fire",not only does Jeffery Combs do another great job but we see Suzie Plakson as One tall Hot looking Andorian!

"The Andorian Incident." It brought The Andorians and Jeffery Combs back to Star Trek. Jeffery does a bang up job on anything he does, but sometimes I think he was born to portray Star Trek aliens. :)

Cease Fire---because we begin to see why the humans eventually had the leadership role in the Federation, in spite of some races being more experienced in space....

ive only seen the andorian incident and shadows of pjem, both really good episodes but ill go for shadows of pjem, the way the andoirans showed up to help out was great!

What are Andorians? *Googles*

Oh I've watched one episode with them in but I don't have a clue what it is called.

What are Andorians? *Googles*

Oh I've watched one episode with them in but I don't have a clue what it is called.

pink skin, andorians are those cute little blue things

Edited by Smith

"The Andorian Incident." It brought The Andorians and Jeffery Combs back to Star Trek. Jeffery does a bang up job on anything he does, but sometimes I think he was born to portray Star Trek aliens. :P

Agreed! Combs is brilliant! I liked Cease Fire the best.

I just recently (within the last several months) re-watched the whole series and I think Cease Fire is still my favorite but the Andorian episodes are among my favorite episodes from the whole series.