Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stelfan

Congratulations VBG!

I tried to post this in Crew Promotions but I was not allowed, so I will post it her instead since I think we should congratulate the man behind this Great site!

Congratulations VaBeachGuy, and thank you for doing such a great job in making this site!!

Thank you (I moved this to the promotions section for you).

The site wouldn't be what it is without all the great members and great posting.

:P :P :P WOO HOO VBG!:dude: :P :P

You rock VBG! :P You've made the best board I've ever been on and I'm privileged to be part of it. :P :P

VBG, YOU WERE SO MODEST. YOU WENT TO YOUR OTHER SN TO LET ALTEREGO GET 10,000 POSTS FIRST! CONGRATS!!! :P :dude: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

icone14.gif

Congratulations VBG.!!!

This is the best message board I've ever been on..Thanks VBG..You do a great job with it... :dude:

VBG, you do a really great job managing this site, and giving us all a place to try to interact in a trek-like way! Thank you for your commitment and your excellence! Thank you for your vision!

Congrats.

VaBeachGuy 10,000 Posts.

:o :P

WE may make the posts.But you make the site.

Congradulations, i'm noticing a pattern, on nearly every message board, the admin, becomes top poster, weird huh, but hey, 10,000+ that is truly amazing :wow:

congratulations boss man you decerve all the praise you get, not just for your postings but for doing this great site. CHEERS :clap:

Congratulations VBG!!!

:drool::clap: ^_^

'Twas Grand accomplishment having over 10,000 posts! ^_^ lastresort.jpg42.gif