Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

Important Announcement

Star Trek.com has an announcement to give this Thursday (April 1st, 2004)

They do not hint to what it is to any great degree but they do show a picture of the NX-01 beside it, and they say that you "Won't want to miss this!". So I'm guessing that it is Enterprise related and that it is good news. I'm guessing that they got a contract for the next season.

This is where I found it:

Link to the announcement!

So check it out on Thursday and let's hope I'm right! What do you think the news might be?

Since it seems like it is good news the only thing it can be is a 4th season contract.. :P B) :o :o :)

Maybe they are hiring writers and new staff for the show

You know a revamp?!

Hmmm, well, wonders what shall occur....

Something of the 4th season, me thinks...

*readjusts bowler-hat*lastresort.jpg

I know what the secret is, but I'm not say'n a word. :o

All in favor of changing CJLP's name to Wesley Crusher until he talks, say "aye"! :P

I know what the secret is, but I'm not say'n a word. :o

All in favor of changing CJLP's name to Wesley Crusher until he talks, say "aye"! :o

*whisks Ed to another galaxy* :P Seriously, you can do what you will, I ain't talk'n! :)

Whatever you say, Wesley! B)

They do not hint to what it is to any great degree but they do show a picture of the NX-01 beside it, and they say that you "Won't want to miss this!".  So I'm guessing that it is Enterprise related and that it is good news.  I'm guessing that they got a contract for the next season.

So check it out on Thursday and let's hope I'm right!  What do you think the news might be?

I was hoping you were going to say they were turning over the status of "Official Star Trek Web Site" to us...

:picard-sith:

They do not hint to what it is to any great degree but they do show a picture of the NX-01 beside it, and they say that you "Won't want to miss this!".  So I'm guessing that it is Enterprise related and that it is good news.  I'm guessing that they got a contract for the next season.

So check it out on Thursday and let's hope I'm right!  What do you think the news might be?

I was hoping you were going to say they were turning over the status of "Official Star Trek Web Site" to us...

Or to The Wharrelboard!!! That would be cool!

LOL VBG.

I look forward to the announcement as it would appear to be positive news from the way it is worded.

Good news, I hope, I'll run right over there, thanks :picard-sith:

EWW, The White Lotus, Good news! You know it's in the can :force::frusty:

Edited by Jeanway

:frusty:

VBG,

Forget your day job if they do! :picard-sith:

I know what the secret is, but I'm not say'n a word. :force:

All in favor of changing CJLP's name to Wesley Crusher until he talks, say "aye"! :picard-sith:

Aye! :frusty:

Stardate:214240.6

Ooooo now i am very curious.Now i hjave two things to look forward to this week,opening day for baseball tuesday and the announcement thursday!

Oh and Aye on calling CJLP Wesley until he tells us.

I'm 99% sure it will be an April Fools joke. I could easily be wrong but they like to play jokes on April 1st. Remember last year's transporter accident that merged Trip and Porthos into "Tripthos"?

They're probably just going to do a bunch of spoof articals and pictures like they did last year and are saying it's an "important announcement" to get people to vist.

I'm 99% sure it will be an April Fools joke. I could easily be wrong but they like to play jokes on April 1st. Remember last year's transporter accident that merged Trip and Porthos into "Tripthos"?

That was Porker. I just have a hard time believing they would build up for an April fools joke. Of course, those St.com-ers are tricky.

Oh, and Aye.

Edited by Jack_Bauer

That was Porker. I just have a hard time believing they would build up for an April fools joke. Of course, those St.com-ers are tricky.

It just seems very strange that they would wait till April 1st to make a big announcement. If it was a big announcement why wait till that day? If might very well be real, but I doubt it.

Well, I for one am not going over there to find out! I am staying right here and waiting to hear what was said from the rest of you!

I do wish it was news of another season, but April 1.......?

I am 100% convinced the "news" is some sort of April Fools joke, they did this last year to. It would be cool however if the 'joke' were a 'true' statement about ENT being picked for another year, the joke would then be on them who want it cancelled.