Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Ever referred to yerself by yer username?

Have you ever referrred unto yourself by your username (while not on the internet) ?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever referrred unto yourself by your username (while not on the internet) ?

• Yes
    • No

Just curious....

Have you ever referred to yourself to your username not on the internet?

all the time. "Hi, I'm Julie" Jim does it to. "Hello, this is Ensign Jim Phaserman...I mean...<Last name censored for obvious reasons>"

yes i refer to myself as stvoyagerfan mostly i go by do trekkie. that's the only way people associate me. they do know about my screen name but they like the trekkie better. it's better than getting called hey you. or you over there.

tm

a.k.a trekkie, stvoyagerfan21 :P

invadersfrommars.jpgWell, I've always been referring to myself as drwho42...

Been doing so for awhile, using such terms as drwho42ist, or drwho42ism, and et cetera... (although I have no true definition for them... Yet...)

At school, few people have been referring to me as "Doctor", but Doctor Who is unexistent there....

But I refer to myself to my username all the time...

Stardate:214238.8

Every day for the last 2 years.Goose has been my nickname and everybody calls me that even myself.I put it down on school papers and everything.Man I havent even heard the name Darren(my real name) in a long time it sounds wierd when people say it.......

Hmm, I have quite a few usernames. My Name is Janet Kathleen and I don't hear that name much. My mother's name is Janet and I have been called Katie by my father. Echo is one of my names which some people call me by. I'm known as Timetraveler Janie, Janie, Katie, echo, and sometimes Aria... my other friends call me kate-kate, k-k, K-Paxz, Kaster.. ect... you can say I have many names... I'll answer to just about anything as long as you continue calling me by that name...

:P;;

Of course! :P

I often say, "Hey, I'm Mrs.Picard... the Captain's wife, you know..." :force:

I have gotten so used to that name, even in real life. My mom thinks I am crazy. :frusty::picard-sith:

Hmm i got my user name from a old girlfriend and most of my friends at work call me it,which i dont mind but i dont think i have ever said to some one hi my name is HANGON...lol

There's only one person that knows my true identity and occasionally calls me by my username.

Sometimes I do go by my other alter ego, Commander Alexandria Goddard (or Commander Alex). She's transported back from the 22nd century to the 21st century a few times.

nooooooo, but i do call myself wally, which is a nickname from my orginal name, (*Radio edit*)although i am so trusting, it doesnt matter(my only downfall :laugh:) but i have told people my user name on here, although i never called myself it.

Yeah, but it was my nickname before it was my screen name, having been born in Indiana.

No, except one of my e-mail addresses has that as part of the name, but I have only given that address to ths site, and to the billing site.

So no.

I never have because I'm in touch with reality.

In touch with reality? How horrible! :dude: I call myself Valeris all the time. When I introduce myself, I say, "You can call me either Stephanie (my real name) or Valeris, whichever you prefer." I even act like the events on the Enterprise A happen to me. Wait, they did, did they not...

As you see, I, unlike Red Shirt, I am very in touch with reality. Does anyone know a good psyciatrist that does not use that thing in the episode "Dagger of the Mind"? I am doing it again... :P

By the way, I keep editting because I cannot decide what color I want. Sorry. :P

Edited by Valeris