Sign in to follow this  
athena28

BEST TOS/WORST TOS

BEST

The Cage; Balance of Terror; Tomorrow is Yesterday

The City on the Edge of Forever; A Taste of Armageddon; Mirror, Mirror

Journey to Babel; Spectre of the Gun; Let That Be Your Last Battlefield;Amok Time

WORST

The Man Trap; What Are Little Girls Made Of?; This Side of Paradise

Friday's Child; The Omega Glory; Spock's Brain; For the World is Hollow...

And, even though most people I know detested Turnabout Intruder, I didn't think it was THAT bad.

zahn.gif

Best top ten:

1. Where No Man Has Gone Before

2. The City on the Edge of Forever

3. Dagger of the Mind

4. The Cage

5. Space Seed

6. The Man Trap

7. The Devil in the Dark

8. Mirror, Mirror

9. Bread and Circuses

10. The Changeling

Worst (Not enough to make a top ten, or even a top two!): The Way to Eden

I love all TOS episodes my fav has to be balance of terror,and turn about intruder i dont think i have a worse one sorry :P

Guest Guest

Way to Eden was just on Sci-Fi so was Turn About Intruder. As a matter of fact Sci-Fi had a whole week of TOS on this week. It was my one consolation of being home with the flu. I don't know why I don't hate Turn About intruder. Maybe because I know it was the last ep. so it holds a special place in my heart.

jestera.gif

Top Ten

1 The Trouble with Tribbles

2 Mirror, Mirror

3 City on the Edge of Forever

4 Amok Time

5 Devil in the Dark

6 Dagger of the Mind

7 Journey to Babel

8 A Piece of the Action

9 Balance of Terror

10 The Enterprise Incident

Bad Episodes

Spock's Brain

Turnabout Intruder

Best: City on the edge of forever

Worst: The Managerie, Miri

Hey! How could anyone not like For the World is Hollow... and The Trouble with Tribbles??

BEST:

The Trouble with Tribbles

City on the Edge of Forever

Mirror, Mirror

Shore Leave

Devil in the Dark

A Piece of the Action

WORST:

Spock's Brain

Best

City on the Edge of forever

Trouble with Tribbles

Menagarie 1 and 2

Worst

Spocks Brain

The one with the Horta

Best

This Side Of Paradise

Amok Time

The Tholian Web

City on The Edge of Forever

A Piece of the Action

Trouble With Tribbles

Least Favorite

Spock's Brain

Best: City on the edge of forever

Worst: The Managerie, Miri

Hey! How could anyone not like For the World is Hollow... and The Trouble with Tribbles??

Seems as if we have a real consensus regarding the least favorite episode...Spock's Brain seems to be in the heavy rotation.

As for my dislike of For the World is Hollow... I think it's twofold. I had a problem with McCoy as the "love" interest. It just didn't ring true. And second, I found the character of Natira quite annoying.

evilimu.gif

As for my dislike of For the World is Hollow... I think it's twofold.  I had a problem with McCoy as the "love" interest.  It just didn't ring true. 

evilimu.gif

In the DS9 episode that had the defiant back in time interacting with Kirk's Enterprise during the incident with the tribbles, Jadzia Dax reminisced about McCoy when he was a student at 'Ole Miss" and about what wonderful hands he had. She was recalling the interaction of her symbiot's old host who had apparently had interacted with the doctor before he was a doctor....So Natira was not the only one who found him attractive.......

lol i remember that yeah one of her past hosts had a relationship with him... i forget which... but yeah my favourite TOS is the trouble with tribbles otherwise i dont really think any of the TOS eps are that bad some are not as good but i woodnt say that any were bad

As for my dislike of For the World is Hollow... I think it's twofold.  I had a problem with McCoy as the "love" interest.  It just didn't ring true. 

evilimu.gif

In the DS9 episode that had the defiant back in time interacting with Kirk's Enterprise during the incident with the tribbles, Jadzia Dax reminisced about McCoy when he was a student at 'Ole Miss" and about what wonderful hands he had. She was recalling the interaction of her symbiot's old host who had apparently had interacted with the doctor before he was a doctor....So Natira was not the only one who found him attractive.......

What can I tell you, I just felt he was too old for Natira and as I said, I found her character quite annoying. (That's just a personal opinion).

I should probably add the episode felt very artificial. It was wrapped up a bit too quickly. I realize it was an hour show...but perhaps a 2-parter at least?

1luvu.gif

I love all of TOS! For worst though, I would have to say All Our Yesterdays because of Zarabeth. (There needs to be a phaser emoticon. :laugh: ) For best, Ireally liked Trouble with Trbbles, Mirror, Mirror.

I need to watch more of them.

It's vey simple to me.

Best: City on The Edge of Forever, Amok Time, Balance Of Terror ,The Trouble with Tribbles.

Worst: Spocks Brain, Turnabout Intruder, The Alternative Factor.

As for the World is Hollow and I have touched the Sky, I liked the fact that Mccoy for once had a love interest instead of Kirk hogging every lady that came along.

My favs:

Whom Gods Destroy

The Aging Years

Court Martial

Least favs:

The Lights of Zetar

The Mark of Gideon

Wink of an Eye

I love Mirror,Mirror but it seems like they rushed through it. The episode should have been a two parter so they could concentrate more on how Spock dealt with the evil crew.

From what I've seen

Best: The Trouble with Tribbles, Devil in the Dark, Mirror Mirror, City on the Edge of Forever, The Menagerie

Worst: The Omega Glory, and Who Mourns for Adonais.

I love Mirror,Mirror but it seems like they rushed through it. The episode should have been a two parter so they could concentrate more on how Spock dealt with the evil crew.

Agreed. Also, why didn't TPTB have Voyager or TNG crossover? It seemed that DS9 crossed over every other week yet the other 2 never went. I would've loved to have seen more of the Empire.

I think another one I  wasn't that crazy about was the Corbomite Manuver.  Don't know why, I just wasn't that crazy about it.

Is that the one with Ron Howard's younger brother? If so, I didn't much care for it either.