Sign in to follow this  
Judisparks

A little about me

Okay, I'll play, just a little.

I'm Judi, a married 44 year old who clearly remembers watching "Man Trap" (the first TOS episode aired) Wednesday September 8, 1966 even though my parents wanted me to go to sleep. I have not missed a Trek episode since. I have always loved SF in any form -- was reading the Heinlein kiddie books when I was six -- and didn't care who knew it. I still read it and watch it, loving it as much as I did when I was a kid. SF shows many future possibilities and should not be ignored IMO.

My husband and I live within shouting distance of Mickey's place in Florida, and I go there a lot. No kids by choice, hoping for dogs down the road when we have a house with a fenced yard.

Have never been one to keep the light hidden under the barrel -- I'm a liberal Democrat, believe in Roe vs Wade with a vengeance, an unrepentant baseball fan and a firm pacifist. I'm also a minimally-practicing Roman Catholic who has fun being one here in the Bible Belt.

I collect fashion dolls and SF media autographed photos, garden, play computer RPGs and dote on my niece and nephew, both of whom are getting baby siblings this year. I also cook and bake at an extreme hobby level.

I refuse to grow up past fiscal responsibility, and am very successful at being an adult child.

Oh! Our website is Our Portal and all are welcome to visit.

World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Just a little question. How can an NFL team be a world champion. The NFL consists of only US teams. And same with baseball -- the World Series. Maybe if multiple countries from around the world were part of the league. It's just incorrect, that's all.

Just nit-picking. Lol. Anyways, welcome to the boards and I hope you have a great time. I sure do.

Sign in to follow this