Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

What is your favorite movie planet?

What is your favorite movie planet?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite movie planet?

• Earth
    • Vulcan
    • Ba'Ku
    • Genesis
    • Romulas
    • Veridian III
    • Kolaris III
    • Nimbus III
    • Ceti Alpha V
    • Planet at the Center of the Galaxy - (ST5:TFF)

I voted the Ba'ku planet. It's very pretty, peaceful and serene. And it seems like a healthy place to live. :)

I voted the Ba'ku planet.  It's very pretty, peaceful and serene.  And it seems like a healthy place to live.  :)

Ultimately, it came down to three choices:

Ba'Ku - For the reasons Indy listed.

Genesis - Becuase it's a world of life from nothing, and becuase the whole world would be one big mystery. Sadly, the Genesis planet was short lived.

Kolaris III - I also considerred this one. I thought it was the most "alien" of the various worlds shown in the movies! :elephant:

Ultimately, I have to choose the Ba'Ku world for it's peaceful environment, it's variety of alien creatures (assumed), that little palm pet that Artum had, the peaceful Ba'Ku inhabitants, never growing old, and so forth. If I lived in the world of Trek, I would most deffinately make Ba'Ku my vacation spot! :elephant:

Guest Guest

Earth, my heart will always be here.

I love Earth too...but I voted for Ba'ku....just for the fantasy of it...

to be ageless seems romantic.... :)

Why is everyone voting Earth?!  Based on the STAR TREK movies, don't some of the other worlds seem more interresting?

To me the future earth presented in Star Trek is the most interesting. I could spend a lifetime exploring this planet when it's not all messed up like it is now.

oops, I thought this was a general movie planet poll, not Trek, in that case I vote for Vulcan. I find the vast empty deserts soothing.

oops, I thought this was a general movie planet poll, not Trek, in that case I vote for Vulcan. I find the vast empty deserts soothing.

Vast empty deserts soothing? :) Well, whatever works for you, I'm more of a dark/cold/rainy person...Back on topic -> I'm undecided...but Geneis was pretty neat...

well it wasn't my first choice, I didn't know it was a trek planet poll with my first post, but yes empty deserts with no people (that's the kicker) are soothing to me. Me + people equals ulcers. :)

I voted for VULCAN :clap: i bet its sooo chilled out there nobody causeing trouble no crime or murders :wub:

I voted for earth because in the films earth looks like a cool place to live,i just love the shots of starfleet hq and the golden gate bridge :lol:

I voted Ba'Ku. I would love to go there with a book and plop down under a tree near that beautiful blue lake they found the holoship in.