Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Can you speak any other languages?

Can you speak any of these languages?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Can you speak any of these languages?

• ich kann diese Sprache sprechen
    • sé hablar esta lengua
    • je puis parler cette langue
    • posso parlare questa lingua

can anyone speak any of these languages? please post here if you can. I can't speak any of them. :unsure: can anyone speak any of these?

pode qualquer um falar algumas destas línguas? afixe por favor aqui se você puder. Eu não posso falar alguns deles. pode qualquer um falar alguma destes?può chiunque parlare c'è ne di queste lingue?

invii prego qui se potete. Non posso parlare loro c'è ne. può chiunque parlare c'è ne di questi?

¿puede cualquier persona hablar cualesquiera de estas idiomas? fije por favor aquí si usted puede. No puedo hablar cualesquiera de ellos. ¿:unsure: puede cualquier persona hablar cualesquiera de éstos?

kann jemand irgendwelche dieser Sprachen sprechen? geben Sie bitte hier bekannt, wenn Sie können. Ich kann nicht irgendwelche von ihnen sprechen. kann jemand irgendwelche von diesen sprechen?

est-ce que n'importe qui peut parler n'importe laquelle de ces langues? signalez svp ici si vous pouvez. Je ne puis parler aucune d'entre elles. est-ce que:P n'importe qui peut parler n'importe lequel de ces derniers?

No, just Fractured English.

Say LOTB, could I have the link to your language translator? It looks like a good one and I've been in dire need of one. Is yours free?

I'm trying to learn German, but I'm just beginning. Does that count?

I used to be able to speak French, but that was 25 years ago, and I've forgotten it all.

Ja, ich kann diese Sprache sprechen! *yay* :thumbs:

Je parle cette langue aussi, mais très mal.

I'm German, so I can speak German, of course :unsure: And I can speak French, if I have to, had it in school, but it's really hard and I have forgotten many words :unsure:

And English, too, of course. :thumbs:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Ja ik ken wel wat nederlands maar dit is niks<-----DUTCH

TRANS

Yes i can speak dutch but that is nothing<-----ENGLISH

Not bad for a english guy who lives in holland,but it did take a few years

to learn dutch anit easy.

Oui un petit, Je l'avais completement oublie'. Je regrette. :unsure:

Edited by Jeanway

lol i speak french they make you learn it from grades 4 until you finish 9 here in Canada.. but ive noticed some french errors.. (no offense to anyone)

Je parle francais, mes amis- conjugate should have an s at the end of 'parler' when using je with an er verb

and no offense LOTB but do you mind if i ask what you typed into the translator im not sure why 'cette' is in there did you type 'yes i speak a little bit'? but yea otherwise oui je parles le francais, mais seulement un petit peu

Ah, moi aussi.

vulcan lapidé, quand je l'ai mis dans le traducteur il a indiqué que "i then speak this language" quoique j'aie introduit au clavier "I parle cette langue" ainsi je ne sais pas ce qui s'est produit.

i think there is something wrong with that transator(google) so i would consider the words you use carefully when using it.

ich denke, daß es etwas falsch mit diesem transator(google) gibt, also ich die Wörter betrachten würde, die Sie sorgfältig verwenden, wenn Sie es verwenden.

pienso que hay algo mal con ese transator(google) así que consideraría las palabras que usted utiliza cuidadosamente al usarlo

je pense qu'il y a quelque chose mal avec ce transator(google) ainsi je considérerais les mots que vous employez soigneusement en utilisant le.

penso che ci sia male qualcosa con quel transator(google) in modo da considererei le parole usate con attenzione quando usando esso.

eu penso que há algo erradamente com esse transator(google) assim que eu consideraria as palavras que você se usa com cuidado ao o usar.

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

Ah, moi aussi.

:unsure:

Edited by Jeanway

those fast translators are good for basic things but in language many words mean more than one thing.. so in a way there is nothing wrong with it just the word you translated isnt used in that context . for exapmple vulcan lapidé should just be stoned_vulcan since its a name it doesnt change :unsure:

I speak some Spanish poorly. I can translate Russian and German with the aid of a dictionary.

Je "parle" francais. It is in quotations even though I am in my last year (of 5 years of french) and still get good marks in it(80-90%), I am not very good at it.

Est-ce que je parle la francais?

Oui, je la parle légèrement.

I feel insulted!!!!!

There's no Latin or Chinese....

I speak English and Chinese...

I know some latin and french...

I'm still working on English. I took spanish for 6 years but it didn't take, the Taco Bell menu trips me up. Go figure. :huh:

Tu queires Taco Bell?

Yeh, I'm sure I conjugated that wrong, but what else is new. :huh:

I only speak English and VERY little Spanish - just the basics.

‚à‚¿‚ë‚ñ‰pŒê‚ª•ª‚©‚éB“ú–{Œê‚à’†“r”¼’[‚É‚µ‚á‚ׂê‚éB

Obviously I speak English. I can also speak Japanese in a half-baked manner.

Don't worry if the text above doesn't display on your comp. It's because you don't have the Japanese character set - no need to download it if you don't. In fact, don't do it - one guy who DLed it off a website I made said it messed up his comp, but he was pretty clueless.

I used to be able to speak French, but lost it once I started learning Japanese and it was quite a long time ago that I studied it.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

the really sad thing is that my baby sister speaks fluent french, and I'm concentrating over pig latin, this is not a self-esteem builder. :huh:

Stardate:214230.9

Uh I can do a little spanish maybe lets see here....

no hablo espanol muy bien

Because;

Me choca espanol!!!! :huh:

I want to learn German though and am planning on taking it in college

Je peut parler Francais.

Nihongo o hanasemasu.

I can speak Japanese and French - learned them for work. Probably learn Russian or

Mandarin pretty soon, too.

lol i speak french they make you learn it from grades 4 until you finish 9 here in Canada.. but ive noticed some french errors..  (no offense to anyone)

Je parle francais, mes amis- conjugate should have an s at the end of 'parler' when using je with an er verb

and no offense LOTB but do you mind if i ask what you typed into the translator im not sure why 'cette' is in there did you type 'yes i speak a little bit'? but yea otherwise oui je parles le francais, mais seulement un petit peu

Well it was from grade 2, through till 9 and you could continue past through highschool. We also have french immersion which my niece is in.

I am tri-lingual. I speak English (duh!), French, and Latin. The third is only because it is required at my school and I have been taking it since fourth grade so I am relatively fluent.