Sign in to follow this  
icanreadyourmind

A time to die series

I've just gotten finished reading the third installment of the latest TNG novel series, "A Time To.." Has anyone else read this? What are your thoughts on it?

I think the writing's pretty good for the most part, but poor Data's got a pretty distressing role in it! *hugs an android*

Overload

Guest Ktrek

I have not read the third book yet but I did read the first two. I thought the stories written by John Vornholt were just OK. I liked the B story plot involving Wesley better than the rest of the story. The Boneyard was also an interesting but the end did not do the books justice. I'm hoping that the next two will be an improvement. I'll be very disappointed if I go through this whole series without any books on the quality level of the DS9 relaunch books or even the Lost Era series.

Ktrek

i've got both but have yet to read them. from the snippets on the back they seem pretty interesting.

tm :laugh:

WOW... I read the first one...the next day I bought the second one...now a day later i'm ready for the next one!!! Very good books! Plus the cool, shiny cover looks great on my bookshelf! I am interested in how the series will continue, though, since the mysterie and problem are pretty much solved in the second book(don't want to give it away :laugh: ). I CAN'T WAIT FOR 3!!!!

I realy enjoyed the first two... I haven't read the 3rd yet...I'll have to agree with Ktrex about the ending in the second book...they could have done better, but theres still many books to come :laugh:

I finaly broke down and bought the first one (A Time to Die). so far I think its pretty good...Anyone read the next one? Do you think its a good iidea for a story?

Actually the first one is a time to be born, I have read everyone.