Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

Mirror universe forum

Should there be a Mirror Universe forum?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Mirror Universe forum?

• Yes, there should be a Mirror Universe forum!
    • No, there should not be a Mirror Universe forum.
    • A sub-forum would do...
    • What's the Mirror Universe?

Should there be a mirror universe forum?

mirror-mirror-1.jpg

vic-mirror.jpg

MirrorKira.jpg

worf.jpg

Edited by Lt. Evans

Yes ...That was a great episode and the TNG book was great also...

I especially liked what they did with Troi and Wesley's characters...

I might have to read it again.... :dude:

How many Mirror episodes are there? One in TOS and maybe 3 or 4 in DS9? I don't believe that a forum for only 5 episodes, a book or two that most us wouldn't have read. and 1 videogame that, once again many of us have not played, would get any use whatsoever. Maybe we should make a Q forum for all those Q episodes? Or how about a... ugh, my sarcasm could go on forever. I know that may have come off as insulting (I hope it didn't) but that is just the way I feel about the idea. I do love the mirror episodes however. If were to make a forum for a particular form of episode I think the only one that would get good use would be a time travel forum. Time travel has been done to a large degree in all of the series and in 2 of the movies. Time travel episodes are also easy to argue about with all their incosistencies and confusing temporal mechanics. But still, I wouldn't ever expect to see such a forum. That's my piece.

Oh, what a great idea! :elephant:

I love the mirror universe. I've always wished for a TNG mirror universe episode :unsure: (that's why I love the book "Dark Mirror" :elephant: )...

That's why I say: good idea! Make it so! :unsure:

Don't forget about this . . . .

http://www.startrekfans.net.mirror.sytes.o...dex.php?act=idx

(It might mess up your head but it certainly is StarTrekFans.net's "Mirror Universe" :elephant: )

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Woah...I'm glad Trek's mirror universe isn't like that...it would creep me out too much... :unsure:

I liked the STF.N "mirror page" but I have to say that a forum specifically for discussion of the mirror universe would be nice.

For a side note, I am glad no one voted for the last option (yet). :unsure:

To be fair, yes - it is only a half a dozen episodes, several books and two computer games.

Star Trek: Shattered universe

Star Trek: Elite Force

Star Trek: Mirror Universe Saga

Star Trek – The Next Generation: Dark Mirror

Star Trek – Deep Space Nine: Dark Passions

But I feel that the mirror universe deserves a forum or at least a sub-forum for two reasons. Firstly, this is a completely different universe and it has been left open for fans to experiment with in fan-fictions and discuss on forums. Secondly there is the problem is that there are very few sites devoted to this part of Star Trek because so many people have taken Captain Bolivar’s stand point. Which is a shame. I think that since this is the best trek site on the ‘net when it comes to forums it should suit everyone’s needs. If Captain Bolivar doesn’t agree he just doesn’t have to post in that forum/sub-forum.

logo.jpg

Edited by Lt. Evans

I liked the STF.N "mirror page" but I have to say that a forum specifically for discussion of the mirror universe would be nice.

For a side note, I am glad no one voted for the last option (yet).  :unsure:

We should have a mirror universe forum soley for us to talk about how SEXAY Spock is with a beard!

Click for Spoiler:

320x240.jpg

If the people who want a forum and a sub forum joined... that means they have equal amount of votes in comparison to those who don't want a forum. But at the end of the day it's up to the Federation President: VaBeachGuy.

39-4.jpg

'Q stole my bike' is right, Spock does look much better with a beard. How come we don't see more Vulcans with beards? In fact... come to think of it... all Vulcans and Romulans are clean shaven! Hmm... wonder why...

(Lt. Evans transports to the Vulcan embassy)

Edited by Lt. Evans

'Q stole my bike' is right, Spock does look much better with a beard. How come we don't see more Vulcans with beards? In fact... come to think of it... all Vulcans and Romulans are clean shaven! Hmm... wonder why...

(Lt. Evans transports to the Vulcan embassy)

Because it's not in style to have a beasrd. Duh!

Wow the mirror STF.net is cool my eyes have gone all funny :huh:

I think that a place to discuss the mirror universe would be really good. I really ejoyed the DS9 mirror episodes. :huh:

Well, I'd still like a forum. I might just go and make a site dedicated to the mirror universe myself... but not if VBG is willing to put a forum here.