Sign in to follow this  
Qstoltz

Maquis

Don't know if this is the right part of the forum to post this, so if it's not, someone let me know and I'll transfer the thread to the right place.

Anyway, I was thinking...something has to happen to Star Trek to keep it going. I know Enterprise is on, but not for long maybe...and with Borg 4D and Spike picking up DS9, making every series still currently on television, Trek may have run still left in it. I just don't want to wait for a huge resurrection of the franchise like with Star Wars...

So, just for the hell of it, I figured I'd throw out an idea for another Star Trek show to see what kinds of ideas people came up with...

I think a Maquis series would be awesome. There's so much stuff they could do with it and the Maquis have a great history. Granted, the Maquis were dissolved, but they're a great idea for a show, I think.

Great idea - I would definitely watch that show! There were never enough stories about them. They'd be a really interesting subject for a series. :huh:

Yeah, a series about the Maquis would be really good, I'd certainly watch it. Hell, a mini-series would do. It could be used to tie up some loose ends like what happened to Ro Laren. It could start during 'TNG' era and then end mid-way through the 'DS9' era. If you like the Maquis and want to read a potential future... check out this:-

Neo-maquis-union

:huh:

Edited by Lt. Evans

Yeah, a series about the Maquis would be really good, I'd certainly watch it. Hell, a mini-series would do. It could be used to tie up some loose ends like what happened to Ro Laren. It could start during 'TNG' era and then end mid-way through the 'DS9' era.

Right. Another prequel for bashers to pick on. Never mind the fact that we would know that the characters would all die on Tevlik's moon. We all know what happens in that era of Star Trek. There is no need to reexplore an old area. At least Enterprise doesn't come from an era that we've explored before. Bad idea IMO.

yea heck id watch it they could have cameos from DS9 and Voy members... or something.. you know i think it would be really really kool :huh: and as for enterprise if it doesnt have a seven year run im gonna bombard B&B witth hate mail