Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Vbg On Angel One

:P It's a wonder someone hasn't been killed around here.  You have the patience of a Saint :P

I pulled the puppy dog eyes on him, that gets him every time. :laugh: *runs from VBG* :hug:

Click for Spoiler:

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be WesleyChick again soon :hug:

I'd better start looking over my shoulder as well. :P Bet he thought it was gone for good but noooo, I bumped it from page three. :nono:

:nono: It's a wonder someone hasn't been killed around here.  You have the patience of a Saint :hug:

I pulled the puppy dog eyes on him, that gets him every time. :hug: *runs from VBG* :P

Click for Spoiler:

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be WesleyChick again soon :P

I'd better start looking over my shoulder as well. :laugh: Bet he thought it was gone for good but noooo, I bumped it from page three. :hug:

LOL! I was a little surprised myself to see it back. :P

:o It's a wonder someone hasn't been killed around here.  You have the patience of a Saint :vbg:

I pulled the puppy dog eyes on him, that gets him every time. :P *runs from VBG* :dude:

Click for Spoiler:

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be WesleyChick again soon :o

LOL Well I put a guilt trip on her for turning me into a eunich but I can laugh at myself and many times I am the butt of my own jokes so I don't mind. For proof I remind you of the "Greatest American VaBeachGuy" video I made :dude:

Besides, if Takara can turn me into Porthos then I guess RC can make me a Eunic... errr... let me rephrase that... RC can doctor my picture to put my face on the body of a eunich. LOL

It's all in fun

Besides, if Takara can turn me into Porthos then I guess RC can make me a Eunic... errr... let me rephrase that... RC can doctor my picture to put my face on the body of a eunich. LOL

It's all in fun

:dude: LMAO! OMG Kevin I just spit iced tea everywhere. :dude:

It's all in fun

:dude: LMAO! OMG Kevin I just spit iced tea everywhere. :dude:

LOL And what praytell did you find so amusing?

Sorry VBG, I don't know what made me think of this but I couldn't resist. kit-sorry.gif

The women from left to right are myself (older pic, long hair) Q Stole My Bike, Takara Soong and Lessa Soong. And we all know our fearless leader. :spock:

*hides* theyareontome.gif

Never should have given them access to my picture... :spock:

<_<

Please may I laugh?

Click for Spoiler:

:clap:

:whistling:

Yeah, it's totally ok to laugh. That's why I bumped it, it was really funny lol

Yea, I know, lol! Just with everyone running off going "Kevin's gonna kill me!" . Thought I'd save my *butt*... :laugh::nono::b-day: