Do you like them?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like them?

• They are cool to watch
    • they make a good reason to relax with the Mr/Mrs BF/GF
    • I could care less
    • I don't like them
    • I run and hide
    • I live on mars, we don't have thunderstorms here.
    • I live in So. Cal, it never rains in Southern California.

I like any type of rainy weather, but it hardly ever rains here in Georiga. I wanna live in Seatle, I love it there! :huh:

When I was younger, I hated em. Now they're fun to watch (as long as it's a thunderstorm and not a tornado :huh: ).

Stardate:214219.4

I think they are cool.Of coures I live about 150 miles from Seattle so we get them alot.

i love to sit out on a porh anc watch the storms.. they are great to watch, and a beautiful display of the power of the forces of nature.

YEAH i love watching them,i love lightning i think its cool to watch!!!!!

We're a couple of months away from Hurricane season so I'll get plenty of thunderstorms this summer. The funny thing is to hear people that can't sleep during thunderstorms or heavy rain. It's my favorite sleeping time.

I do so hate when the electricity goes out - or you have to unplug everything during a major storm - gets kind of boring.

I used to live in Texas, and watching the lightning make its way across he desert was

an impressive sight.

I'm sorry to anyone who has ever suffered as a result of a storm but I love the smell of ozone in the morning!

Best TS's I EVER witnessed was in Arizona, I had lightning strike about 20-25 feet away and I've been hooked on them ever since.

i love to sit out on a porh anc watch the storms.. they are great to watch, and a beautiful display of the power of the forces of nature.

You got a porch? :huh: Wish I had a porch. When there is a lightning storm here I'm so high up here, in the city, I'm up in it. :) Sometimes I can look down and see the lightning :huh:

Edited by Jeanway

Thunderstorms are so cool, I was never really scared of them. The only time I was actually scared was in september when we had our first full force hurricane in like 30 years.

I love them. Especially the big ones where you can actually feel the thunder. Mmmm.

Yeah the ones where stuff actually falls down :huh:

I love thunder. I love so much rain you cannot see two feet, great, blue bolts of lightning, and thunder so loud and long it drowns everything else out. Which pretty much sums up as isolation and destruction. :unsure: I chose the first option.

I've always been scared of thunderstorms. I was hiding under the table from them when I was a child. :unsure:

And I still don't like them today. *runs and hides*

Mrs. Captain Picard

the only thing about thunderstorms is my dog hates them, he never had a problem with storms, or gunshots, or any loud noise, till we had a tornado go through here about 5 years ago or so, and since then he runs and hides when they come, boy i cant wait to go to VA, the storms there are worse, and more often i think than here. poor guy.

I love a good thunder storm, I live in a valley so they can rumble around for hours. :unsure:

I like a good thunderstorm, especially at night, the sound of the rain helps me. I don't like it there's a lot of wind, that reminds me of a tornado I was in when I was a kid and a tree limb went through my bedroom window. Bad wind, very bad. :unsure:

I have little ones and when it rains and storms, we turn off the lights (if they are off due to the storm) open the blinds on our big window in the livingroom, sit on the floor and watch and listen to the "boom booms" and the kids call them.

About two weeks ago we had a hard storm that knocked out the power and it was out when i got home from work with a dinner bought from a Mexican place. we had a little picnic in the livingroom on the floor with the blinds open and candles all over the place.

It was wonderful!

I love them

I love them. They are fun to watch, and oddly enough, they help me sleep! :unsure:

They scare me. haven't always, but watching my mum be scared as a child, I learnt to be fearful of them