Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Klingons, Romulans, Borg, oh my!

Have you encounterred an alien? Did they abduct you?

Back in 1994, on my way to see GENERATIONS, I bumped into the Duras sisters! :o They said I was an ugly alien, but that I'd be a worthy specimen. :o They pulled me from my dad and started talking about beaming me up! At this point, he and I began cracking up. I got a strange look from the Dusas sisters... :blink: They said I was too strange for study and shoved me into the theater! :wow:

Yes, I did happen to have an alien encounter. We were in Las Vegas and ran into a klingon. I happened to get a picture of her with my daughter:

Click for Spoiler:

klingon2.jpg

Well, I encountered the borg once, they were just about to assimilate me when someone transported me back to my bed and tried to make me think it was only a dream. :)

If you mean from outer space then no I've never met any. Although people have accused me of being from another planet more than once. :) :) :)

I'm the Captain's wife, I meet so many 'aliens of the week', I can't tell how many, Romulans, Klingons, Borg... and last but not least my husband :hug::hug::hug: (joke - he's *not* an alien - at least that's what he has told me :hug: )

Seriously... Haven't seen any aliens lately around here. :hug:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I have seen a lot of this one species. I am stranded on this planet called "Earth" with these being that call themselves "humans." My consciousness somehow got stuck in one of their bodies, so I am trying to survive here and figure a way back to my own people. Anyone have any advice?

I have seen a lot of this one species. I am stranded on this planet called "Earth" with these being that call themselves "humans." My consciousness somehow got stuck in one of their bodies, so I am trying to survive here and figure a way back to my own people. Anyone have any advice?

Tell your story to a therapist.

I have fought against space invaders...

They took out all four of my shields, and waves of them increased in speed and attack.... :look:

Besides my epic astral battles, I may have seen non-terrestrial entities... Although

"alien" might not be the correct word to be coined....

Whether or not non-Earthly consciousnesses "walked-in" to my corporeal body, I seem to doubt it... Although, should reincarnation be true, I may have been a non-Earthican in my pasts (and futures)...

According to the alternative historian Michael Tsarion we pretty much have bits of Atlantean stuck in us.... Due to their inter-breeding sometime 30-50,000 years back, according to his findings..... His theory is Atlanteans might have came in from Alpha Draconis (he's not too sure...)

Although there are alot of Ufologists with different theories.... <_<

Whether or not I'd be an alien.... I do not knoweth yet...

****My brother is a tribble!!!!! ****

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Guest Mike_Hines01
Although people have accused me of being from another planet more than once.

I've been accused that myself, on many occasions, so many times infact that I often wonder if I actualy am from another planet <_<

I've had dreams of that... but those ended up with them begging me to go back cause I destroyed everything.... My parents and people say that I'm from a different planet... or universe.... *shrugs*.... sometimes when I'm really tired I start talking in some unknown strange language... as in I responded in it when my my asked me a yes or no question and she didn't understand me and I believed that I had said yes... ok that has nothing to do with anything...

At the convention I saw tons of aliens! A few Klingons, Ferengi, a Cardassian, a couple of Borg drones, and the Borg Queen herself <_<

I think(whispering)i think my neighbour is an alien, a night i always hear strange metalic noises, and he never sleeps :thumbs::laugh: