sorry Man, my soundboard died, can't help you out on this one, would love to hear it though. :bow::dude:

Edited by Jeanway

WOW!!! :)

I never heard of them until I saw this thread, so I had to check them out. It's love at first sight - uh, sound!

I totally love them.  May I recomend "I Am The Highway?"

:)

WOW again!

It took me a while to find a very brief audio sample, but I did find the lyrics. Now I have to buy the CD! Thanks for the info - Audioslave has a new fan! :) :)

I totally love them.  May I recomend "I Am The Highway?"

:)

WOW again!

It took me a while to find a very brief audio sample, but I did find the lyrics. Now I have to buy the CD! Thanks for the info - Audioslave has a new fan! :) :)

You might want to check out Soundgarden, same lead singer and its the classic grunge.

Just got back from sampling some Soundgarden. I can't believe I like grunge! Guess it all depends on the artist. This is some really good stuff - thanks again! :unsure:

Just got back from sampling some Soundgarden. I can't believe I like grunge! Guess it all depends on the artist. This is some really good stuff - thanks again! :assimilated:

My personal favorites of Soundgarden are...

The Day I Tried To Live, Black Hole Sun, Fell On Black Days, Pretty Noose, Burden In My Hand, Blow Up The Outside World, and Nothing To Say.

If you are looking for the songs of Soundgarden that recieved the most radio play and most acclaim, then I recomend "Soundgarden A-Sides." It is the closest thing they have to a Greatest Hits that I have found.

Enjoy!

I can't say much...except that... I LOVE THEIR MUSIC!!! :laugh: I've only heard one or two of their songs, and Like A Stone is my fave of those two. I really like the other one I heard too tho. Promising career, I think.

Just got back from sampling some Soundgarden. I can't believe I like grunge! Guess it all depends on the artist. This is some really good stuff - thanks again! :P

The Day I Tried To Live, Black Hole Sun, Fell On Black Days, Pretty Noose, Burden In My Hand, Blow Up The Outside World, and Nothing To Say.

If you are looking for the songs of Soundgarden that recieved the most radio play and most acclaim, then I recomend "Soundgarden A-Sides." It is the closest thing they have to a Greatest Hits that I have found.

Enjoy!

Are you like me and were listening to Soundgarden way back in 89 before anyone knew who they were? I had to stop when they gained some recognition, I like my music obscure. :laugh:

Edited by fenriz275

Just got back from sampling some Soundgarden. I can't believe I like grunge! Guess it all depends on the artist. This is some really good stuff - thanks again! :laugh:

Enjoy!

Are you like me and were listening to Soundgarden way be in 89 before anyone knew who they were? I had to stop when they gained some recognition, I like my music obscure. :P

OBSCURE HUH? Thanks :P

Are you like me and were listening to Soundgarden way back in 89 before anyone knew who they were? I had to stop when they gained some recognition, I like my music obscure. :waaaa:

I started listening to Soungarden in 1990. But I followed them all the way to their breakup. If I like a band I will listen to them until they make a musical change I can not stand.