Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

"I Borg" was just on Spike TV

It's such a sad, and yet cute episode. I loved the part when Hue is all "We are Hue." it was so sweet! I thought it was so cute when he said "Resistance is not futile." and when he started saying "I." He kind of reminded me of a lil puppy. I cried at the end when he went back to the collective :laugh: so sad.

*starts geek mode*

His name is Hugh, not Hue :laugh:

*geek mode off*

I love this episode, too. It's very interesting to see how Guinan and Jean-Luc both change their opinions on Hugh. It always scares me to see the hate in Jean-Luc's eyes when he's looking at Hugh in the brig and says: "Then feed it." B)

My fave quote from this episode:

Jean-Luc: "Resistance Is Futile."

Hugh: "Resistance is NOT futile."

Mrs. Captain Picard

*starts geek mode*

His name is Hugh, not Hue  :laugh:

*geek mode off*

Sorry, I can't spell B) I'm not worthy B)

No wonder Q stole your bike! You're not worthy. CHEESECAKE!!!

My favourite part about that episode is that Hugh recognized Picard as Locutus. :dude:

"Locutus, what are you doing here."

Its soo cool, like there's a family concern in his tone. :bow:

I'd love to see that episode, but because the stupid channel TV2 stopped sending TNG after season 4, I haven't seen it! :dude:

:bow:

"I, Borg" is definitely one of the best written eps of TNG. It deals with a lot of moral problems. I think I have to go and start another thread on this.. :dude:

I'd love to see that episode, but because the stupid channel TV2 stopped sending TNG after season 4, I haven't seen it! :dude:

"TV2"?

which country are you from? :bow:

just checking :wow:

I'd love to see that episode, but because the stupid channel TV2 stopped sending TNG after season 4, I haven't seen it! :)

:)

Have you tried to download any episodes? This site has quite a few episodes uploaded: Suprnova

I'd love to see that episode, but because the stupid channel TV2 stopped sending TNG after season 4, I haven't seen it! :huh:

"TV2"?

which country are you from? :huh:

just checking :)

Norway is the country I'm from. check my flag. The TV" I'm talking about, is the Norwegian one, and now they're going to do the same with Voyager! Only that there they will stop sending it after season two!!!

I must talk to a friend of mine to download them, since I don't have my own internet. (I'm on the library. )

:huh:

i thought that they should have sent hugh bak to teh collective with that program thingy.. to destroy it.. not help him regain individulality.. hes a machine..

IMO this episode proves that the borg are not just machines, they are individuals once they are seperated from the collective.

Yeah this shows the Drones got feelings.

& so does the Borg itself "The Queen" she's a big beacon of emotions in the galaxy :bow:

she just choose not to show it :bow: