Sign in to follow this  
removed

Nemesis Music

I personally thought that Nemesis wasn't that bad. It wasn't great either. But one thing is for sure, the music score was incredible. Just listening to it gave me chills. Download "Final Flight" or buy the soundtrack to refresh your memory. C'est superbe!

Also I thought that the First Contact score was really good. Insurrection was okay, but not as good as the First Contact and Nemesis. I haven't seen Generations in years so I can't remember.

The Original movies have great music too. They have sort of a Star Wars type sound. I like them.

All in all, Star Trek films have excellent music scores.

I have all 12 TV and all 10 movie soundtracks. NEMESIS is one of the best of the Trek soundtracks, with excellent musical cues. Don't cheat Jerry Goldsmith and Paramount out of money via downloading, go out and buy the STAR TREK: NEMESIS soundtrack today! :)

When The Music Started Up After The Main Title....That Was Awsome...I Loved That.

And Yes...All The Movies Have Great Soundtracks

I Think My Favorites Are From II And VI

VI Was Espicially Cool And Dark Sounding

Nemesis is my favorite of the TNG movie soundtracks. Jerry Goldsmith always does an awesome job. Speaking of Goldsmith has anyone ever looked on www.imdb.com and checked out how many movies he's done? It's pretty amazing.

I think the only Trek movie that I would consider having a weak soundtrack would have to be Generations. I can't even remember who composed it but it just didn't really move me at all.

I think the only Trek movie that I would consider having a weak soundtrack would have to be Generations. I can't even remember who composed it but it just didn't really move me at all.

I thought it was a very moving soundtrack. :) Music composed and conducted by Denns McCarthy who has done lots of TNG, DS9, VOY, & ENT music. :)

Nemesis score was very good.

Who didn't like Insurrection?Well,I loved the opening theme...very peaceful.The rest wasn't so hot,I suppose.

Don't download?Don't cheat Paramount? :blink:

What do you do,Captain Picard?Work for them?

Go ahead,everybody download!Don't pay one red cent! :wow:

Na, I just feel that people shouldn't break the law and cheat others out of hard earned money. I myself download ENT & SG-1, but at least I watch the shows when they air and buy the season sets. :wow:

Nemesis score was very good.

Who didn't like Insurrection?Well,I loved the opening theme...very peaceful.The rest wasn't so hot,I suppose.

Well, I loved the INSURRECTION score! :blink: I thought it was very peaceful and exciting, depending on the track. I like how INS & NEM contrast greatly. I hope #11 is totally original, just as long as we get established characters. TNG with Riker as lead, DS9, VOY, ENT (mid series movie?), or a mixed cast... as long as the film uses established characters, I'm all for it! :wow:

I thought it was a very moving soundtrack. :blink: Music composed and conducted by Denns McCarthy who has done lots of TNG, DS9, VOY, & ENT music. :wow:

Don't get me wrong, when I say I think it's the weakest (of the 10 films) I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it. It's a good soundtrack no doubt. I just don't think it stands up to scores done by either Jerry Goldsmith or James Horner. But let's face it, they are very likely the two best compusors working in film these days!

(along with Angelo Badalamenti, John Williams, and Danny Elfman of course.)

Jerry Goldsmith is the BEST music composer!  he did Air Force One too, that was aweasome

And don't forget he also did the music for The Omen, the creepiest movie ever to be recorded, mainly because of the music..

i didn't like the movie because they decided not to cast Wil Weaton in the movie even though he was in the Wedding Scene.

Actually, he was in the movie. The director, Stewart Baird, editted out his cameo, becuase he felt it slowed down the pace. :assimilated: Wesley can still be seen sitting next to his mother, Doctor Crusher, when Picard makes his speech. :borg2: