Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Sports Poll

What's Your Favourite Professional Sport?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favourite Professional Sport?

• Baseball
    • Football (American)
    • Football (Canadian)
    • Hockey
    • Basketball
    • Soccer/Football
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • Boxing
    • Auto Racing

With playoffs in the NHL and NBA underway I thought it would be fun to do a sports poll. What is your favourite professional sport and why?

My vote goes to English Football as my team is Everton (hopefully someone has heard of them), I also like a bit of the old boxing with my favourite all-time fighter being either Rocky (not the fictional character :wow: ) or Sugar Ray Robinson.

I also like Rugby, snooker, and Formula 1, but when I'm in the US I always try to catch a game of Baseball.

My favourite sport is Soccer because i started playing when i was 5 years old. Soccer is a simple sport that can be played anytime, anywhere, no skills required, all you need is a ball. You don't have that with alot of sports. My favourite teams are Bayern Munich, DC United, Manchester United, and Tottenham, but I mainly follow the Bundesliga.

I also like baseball (GO RED SOX),lacross(GO BAYHAWKS) and hockey (GO GO BLACK&GOLD). Favourite all time sports heros: Ted Williams, Franz Beckenbauer, Jürgen Klinsmann, Gerd "Der Bomber" Müller, Mehmet Scholl, John Harkes, and Ray Bourque.

its a tie between golf and hockey, but i think overall i like golf more. hockey is second though. nad snowboarding rocks.

MIKE WEIR WON! :wow:

the Oilers lost :D:D

I like Basketball and Tennis.. I grew up watching the Portland Trail Blazers... :wow: with my dad... and I have a friend who plays Tennis(he's really good) when we were younger he would give me pointers on how to play better.. :D however I voted for Basketball...

BLAZERS ROCK!!!!

all hail Bev!! :D

Its a tie between tennis, basketball, baseball and hockey, lol

I'm not really a big sports person, but like everything, I can never make up my mind, so its always a tie between like at least four things. I finally voted tennis though, i think.

I chose American football....I just have always liked the sport.

My favorite teams: Green Bay Packers(my mom is from Wisconsin) and the Jacksonville Jaguars(I live to the south of Jacksonville, and go to school in Jacksonville).

Of course my favorite sports to watch whether they are amatuer or professional are: Gymnastics(Artistic and Rhythmic), Figure Skating, Football(NFL), & Tennis. And of course I watch the Olympics for most of the sports that are in the Summer and Winter Games.

I picked Tennis because I used to play. Also, when my husband parks himself in front of the TV to watch sports, Tennis is the only one I can actually get into.

Well, I chose baseball, but I also love hockey, basketball, and tennis (I play them all too, but the only one of these I play well in is hockey. Baseball I can catch, but my motto for when I'm hitting is "you can't make me swing!" Basketball Im so out of practice mt brother just beat me 10-5! ARGH...goodd thing summers on the way)

I voted for hockey. Just getting back into enjoying the NHL for the first time since my beloved Winnipeg Jets moved. ;) Second for me is Canadian football - go Bombers go! I used to enjoy MLB (Jays & Expos) until the last labour disruption then I had enough and haven't watched since. I have never been able to get interested in the NBA.

I LIKE ALL THE SPORTS YOU LISTED IN THE POLL. MY FAVORITES ARE VOLLEYBALL, SOCCER,FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL,BASEBALL AND AUTO RACING. LET'S NOT FORGET GOLF. :)

Basketball and Hockey hold my heart, just wish some damn Canadian teams would show up the Yanks again soon..The sens came close...Noticed there wasen't 'rasslin on the poll?

Well, I'm Canadian.. lol

And I got a great team in my city...

So, I vote for...

Football! (canadian, for course)

But, I like Hockey, baseball, tenis and F1 too

Well, I'm Canadian.. lol

And I got a great team in my city...

So, I vote for...

Football! (canadian, for course)

But, I like Hockey, baseball, tenis and F1 too

But what do you think of real.... err... I mean American football?

Click for Spoiler:

Just kidding on the "Real" football crack :o

Stardate:2134352.3

I love baseball.I watch baseball and I play baseball.

I nulled my vote.

My favorite pro sport isn't on there: Bike Racing.

Lance Armstrong ROCKS!  :laugh:

OMG! yes he does! He is awesome!

I nulled my vote.

My favorite pro sport isn't on there: Bike Racing.

Lance Armstrong ROCKS!  :laugh:

OMG! yes he does! He is awesome!

I keep meaning to read his autobiography, but I just don't have the time at the moment...

Well, I'm not a big sports fan but I would have to say either baseball or golf.