Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

taproot, and seven mary threee now, on the radio. been listening to autumn to ashes, and punk goes acoustic. some shinedown and lost prophets today and a bunch of other stuff as well. THANK GOD FOR MUSIC. its a great thing for the mind

are there any metalheads here at trekfans? by metalheads I mean do you know what Up The Irons means? :huh: just curious.

are there any metalheads here at trekfans? by metalheads I mean do you know what Up The Irons means? :huh: just curious.

IRON MAIDEN!!!!!

Just putting on"behind blue eyes"limpbizkit...i have played this cd to death...lol

i just love this song.

MY fav song.."BEHIND BLUE EYES"limpbizkit

i love the who version of behind blue eyes, but limp bizkits remake, is fantastic. i actually like it better than the original. its just got so much feeling to it. but i like the whole disc results may vary any way.

right now...Dead Poetic - Vanus Empty....playlist: Dead Poetic, As I Lay Dying, Planes Mistaken For Stars, Switchfoot, Brand New, Motion City Soundtrack, The Suicide Pact...and, yes, Outkast.

Now I am listening to Ludovico Einaudi-I Giorni. A really relaxing classical CD it's the second one of Einaudi's that I have got it's so restful I could fall asleep :hug:

Between the talk of the 80's and needs verses wants I had to turn on some old Madonna songs. :)

*sings along* music_note.gif ...cause we are living in a material world and I am a material girl... music_note.gif