Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

I always liked this song, though I liked Trishia Yearwood's version much better than Leann Rimes version. Trishia had a much more mature voice and brought more 'credibility' to the song, Rimes was just a teenager at the time and it just didn't really come off well (I think).

I don't like the second song, it's the first one that I like.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I heard this on a video I was watching online and looked it up, had no idea it was Snow Patrol. One of the very few "modern" (as in not 50's to 80's) groups I like.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Lego Rogue amuses me.

I heard this on a video I was watching online and looked it up, had no idea it was Snow Patrol. One of the very few "modern" (as in not 50's to 80's) groups I like.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">