Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stoned_vulcan

Music

5,906 posts in this topic

Watching Cold Case again (the Drama not the crime investigation reality show) and it opened with this Boston song. I always liked Boston growing up.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Normally I don't like new music, especially someone like Pink but a friend of mine from high school had this on her MySpace profile and I heard it and it kind of grew on me.

Normally I don't like new music, especially someone like Pink but a friend of mine from high school had this on her MySpace profile and I heard it and it kind of grew on me.

I know the song well (I like Pink), but now that you posted it with that video from that cartoon I've got the Naked Mole Rat Rap going through my head. :laugh: thanks a lot lol

I know the song well (I like Pink), but now that you posted it with that video from that cartoon I've got the Naked Mole Rat Rap going through my head. :laugh: thanks a lot lol

I have no idea what the Naked Mole Rat Rap is lol

I know the song well (I like Pink), but now that you posted it with that video from that cartoon I've got the Naked Mole Rat Rap going through my head. :yahoo: thanks a lot lol

I have no idea what the Naked Mole Rat Rap is lol

lol I just posted it. :yahoo: How can you not know Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable? :cloud9::laugh:

lol I just posted it. :cloud9: How can you not know Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable? :yahoo::laugh:

Never heard of them, were they part of Hanson?

LMAO!

Nobody is gonna get that lol

lol I just posted it. :yahoo: How can you not know Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable? :cloud9::laugh:

Never heard of them, were they part of Hanson?

LMAO!

Nobody is gonna get that lol

:yahoo: Oh well

Les Miserables